FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Greetings!

CMA
Hello there! I'm 19, I come from Portugal and I'm joining these forums because I need a good host for my website, which is dedicated to all-things-Tsukihime.
I'll be including information on the anime, the various games (including walkthroughs and move lists for Melty Blood) and lots of other factoids related to the Tsukihime-world, be it about organizations within Tsukihime, characters or the story. Oh, the website will be in portuguese, though I also have links for websites in english that are similar to mine.

At first I wanted to host the website on Geocities, but I didn't have enough space for everything and the ads were a turn-off. So I read about FriHost and I'm hoping this host will be better. The problem may be staying active in the forums without spamming much, but I haven't really explored the forums much, so I dunno. Rolling Eyes

I'm not really good with introductions, so I'll just end here and hope you'll get to know me through my future posts. Wink

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
Sabaku
Im here of the same reason. But Im gonna do a website about my "counter-strike clan" a game:P. But Im a beginner in HTML.. but I will do it anyway:P. I am swedish and 15 years old. ..."sry about my bad english:P" bYE.
wistom
Yes, that's right .
This site can support you very good space.
You will find it very good after you use it.
ashen
Hi CMA, I'm ashen, nice to meet you!
Welcome to frihost community and please enjoy your stay. ^^

Wow, all about Tsukihime? That is great! Is there include the guide of the game?