FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hows the weather @ ur place??

roeenoy
here in edmonton, the weather is SOOO warm...
if u duno, that is edmonton, alberta, up here in canada

usually by now we r -15 to -20.. but this yr, except for 1 week, we had a very warm november (there were 2 weeks that were like +15 !)

n right now, i think its hovering around 0degree~~ i ain gonna complain tho

that is so rare for this time @ edmonton....
maybe global warming?

is anyone 's city having weird weather this yr too?
roeenoy
We all dream at least 10-15 dreams a night, but only can remember a few when we wake up..

I recently read a book about dreams and have become interested in studying more.

I read a book called "dream symbols" and it tells you to pick an object that your remember from your dream, then look it up... it should tell you the reason that object is there..

for example..
I saw a School Bus in my dreams...
<i look it up>

Quote:
To see a school bus in your dream, suggests that you are about to venture on a life journey needed for your own personal growth.

To dream that you drive a school bus, indicates that you like to take charge of others and watch out for their best interest.

If you look up every item that you can remember in your dream, you can eventually find out why you are dreaming ithat dream.

Anyone up for it?

Post your dreams and I will try to figure why you had it.

Or if its too personal, you can do it yourself.

Note: These are all theories and are not completly true
Soltair
Odd weather? Bah... here, in center-north Quebec (Estern Canada for non-canadians) we have... weather a bit above the averages. And it keeps going up and down meaninglessly Confused The snow melted three times before it came back! Sad Happily now it seems to be finally installed. I can't wait for the -40C of January (It can seem weird but I like frost) Razz
pudovkin
Hot, cold, hot, cold.
Sao Paulo's weather is known for instability.
Right know, we have rain and feels about 18 C.
ocalhoun
Ha, you call that warm?
I'm in central florida, and its a balmy 61 deg F
of course, around here that's considered extremely cold.
(nobody can remember exactly when the last time it snowed here was)
Last winter we never got below freezing for more than an hour.

Most of you weren't born yet the last time it snowed in central florida.
pudovkin
Warm here is about 30~35 C.
quartz
~0 C and wet here in Lithuania.
Im waiting for normal winter weather. I meen ~ -5 C with snow. Then i will go skiing.
riv_
Up here in NW BC, Canada nobody can remember when it last snowed either. Yesterday, last week? Depends on which neighbourhood you live in!
Our weather's been really strange. I've lived in the same community off on on for most of my life, and I don't think I remember a year when we still saw grass this late into December. It's been down to -20C a few times, but it was raining on the weekend. Totally strange!
I don't know about global warming though. The older folks who've been around forever say that it does this every 40-60 years.
Who knows?
S3nd K3ys
Inland San Diego, Ca.:

Low 30's to upper 70's.
Slammer
Today there wasnt a cloud in the sky, so it was very cold and icey. Could see for miiiiiles! Laughing
Reaper
hm the weather huh? it a nice 19 above at the moment but we get hit with all four seasons, but thats life i guess.
edallica
typical for here: frost, cold, very cold. thats exactly what its like now.

does the US still use degrees fahrenheit? thats so weird. i just cant work out that temperature scale at all. i suppose the UK still uses miles, but it wont be long before its Km im sure. 10 years maybe.

SI is the way to go!
IceCameron
Its quite warm here in Iceland, its gonna be another non snow winter Evil or Very Mad
It hovers around -3 to +3. There hasn't been snow here last 3 christmas's Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
seanooi
Here in Minnesota, the weather is crazy, one day it's ok, the other it's fuc**ng cold. The highest is about -1 to -2 celsius, and the lowest temperature is about -17 to -18 celsius. I can't even open my window cause ice cubicles form and the ledge. Shocked
Nicekiwi9
well......, here in new zeland the weather is rather crap... and as been so for the last few days, but a few weeks ago it was nice and hott and VERY sunny as welll,......

however its getting colder which is kinda normal for here but kinda not since it summer......., or ment to be

Rolling Eyes

winter tends to tyurn out the oddest weather such as snow sun and extremly hott and humid days..., but i dnt realy care what the weather is right now coz im warm and dry and HAPPPY, and my pcs about 2 crash...
tony
winter's pretty rough right now in sweden. but it always passes. lookin forward to a great spring and even more terrific summer! ive got a nice space heater in my house so i dont have to worry bout the cold outside!
tony
Nicekiwi9 wrote:
and my pcs about 2 crash...

why do you say that? whats wrong with it?
KHO
Meh, here in New Mexico the weather is pretty typical for this time of year, about 30F-20F every night and the evenings are around 50F. Man l love this place, even in the winter l can go outside and get a tan Neutral
But the only downside is that we are lucky to get 5in. of snow a year, plenty of rain though Neutral
yule
These days good are cold, our here only then several.
mark
I live in Melbourne, Australia. The weather is kind of always unpredicted here. One day, the newspaper tells us that it is going to be around 35 degrees centigrade and the next day, it is 15 with showers. Predicting weather in Melbourne is the most difficult job, I think.

Also, it has happened that the weather is actually meant to be 30 but it ends up with 18. Overall, it is summer here!
Summer
lol , no cold weather in my country , Malaysia .
shwetanshu
i live in New Delhi, India..... very cold here..... aroud 4-5 c temperature here
soulman
well, here's Inner Mongolia, China, and the temp is keeping under -20 degrees.... terrible weather
rexmonster
Well here in Souther California, The weather is nice and majestic. Towards the coast and closer to sea-level it is warm witha slightly clouded forcast; and then more inland and up in the mountians it's slightly chilled with a good chance of snow if the moisture is there.
boocherry
in PA its about 32 constantently. Im hoping for some more snow to go boarding.
theo
boocherry wrote:
in PA its about 32 constantently. Im hoping for some more snow to go boarding.

PA? where is it?
boringest
well here in London, the sky's pretty dark due to the burning of the oil depot, it's about ~7 deg C so it's pretty cold for me and dark! so depressing!
Davidgr1200
It's warm for winter here in Sweden - +4C and no snow in Stockholm
TonkPilz
Well her its cinda cold right now coz its winter but thers no snow yeht and probebly whont be any in till new years thats cina what a swedish winter is in stockholm.
and if ther will be any snow it will probebly turn in to a slushy glupy smear before u know it bha!!... swedish winters are to cold and snow-less and the sommers are to hot and rainy but il survive
amusic
In Malaysia, there are no season here......warm weather the entire year about 25C - 33C.
eleub
Quote:
Ha, you call that warm?
I'm in central florida, and its a balmy 61 deg F
of course, around here that's considered extremely cold.
(nobody can remember exactly when the last time it snowed here was)
Last winter we never got below freezing for more than an hour.

Most of you weren't born yet the last time it snowed in central florida.

How can you call that warm? Thats freezing. Its 80 degrees here (bahamas). I don't know how any of you guys can stand the cold weather. Well I got to go fishing. Hope to catch dinner!!! Very Happy

Louis
earthchild
mmhhhmmm, yes it is cold here too in northern california, not snowing yet still cold enough to be called cold. but surely cold weather has its charms. In fact I think I will go make myself a nice hot cup of tea Very Happy
windrei
right now in Hong Kong, it's winter. To me, it's a little bit cold.

The temperature right now is around 16 degrees. But tomorrow, it will be down to 12 degrees. In the rural area like where i live, it will be much lower by 2-3 degrees....

And it's very dry. The red fire dangerous signal is on....
Helios
Damn it! +27 degrees C Surprised

haha, in the middle of the winter =D
CamiBor
in israel now it's hot although it is winter....i hope it will rain soon...
Metaguy
Its freezing here in Canada... theres snow everywhere and it just rained so everything is icy, and its actually snowing right now so its like a layer of snow, ice, more ice, snow... I hate having to walk everywhere too Sad I look stupid when i fall on the ground in the middle of a busy street!
psycosquirrel
I live in Atlanta, and it gets just below freezing every night. During the day, it warms up to 35-50 though.
Donutey
central, illinois, usa

one week ago it was down to -10 F with windchill but now its 32 F ... time to break out the hawaiian(sp?) shirts.. lol.
bdoneck
a few degrees below freezing and a snow covered ground
arialskye
Its snowing like crazy...ewww

But Its good to know what the weather is in Edmonton; My mom is visiting her parents in Vauxhall, which is nearish Lethbridge. So you may be six hours away, but hopefully she's getting a lil of that chanuk!
angelo
Here in the Philippines since it's a tropical country, we only have two weather: sunny and rainy. It doesn't rain snow here or there were falling leaves. For now, it's kinda rainy since Christmas is fast approaching. A shift in rain and shine everyday is kinda disgusting. I think the weather is just kinda crazy!..he..he..he.. Laughing
zoombinimatt
In melbourne its getting hotter... but Farenhiet is a crap system so ill use Kelvin, its the most logical one Very Happy

here in melbourne its about 300-310 degrees K right now, which is a bit much for me when you gotta drive somewhere.
kenetix
today, in Romania just started to snow, it's realy nice, I hope the snow will last Very Happy
ImChasingSafety
The weather in Topeka Kansas SUCKS. We get both extremes. In the summer it reaches 110.F with high humidity. Along with below 0 temperatures in the winter. We get tornados.. Thunder storms.. Blizards.. Dry Spells.. Everything. Its not much fun.

Sad aaron
Pixel
It should be cold and snow here I think, but it is about +6 and rain..Sad

I WANT SNOW!!!!! Smile
KoDEe
Well, i live in Oregon. Its so cold here, at my house for the last week, the ground has been frozen and when the sun comes up.. it doesnt Thaw out. And all the hoses are frozen and im surprised the house pipes aren't frozen.
adwya
wether in egypt is tree bien ....very good

temrature range here is between 18 and 34 degree .C

its very good
doug hines
I live in Texas. Texas does not have regular weather patterns. In late November it could be 90F. And in the spring it could be 30F. It fluxuates madly. If you do not like the weather in Texas, wait a few minutes, it will change.
VisualProzac
In USA's midwest to can't decied how the weather should be. One day its in the 40's the day after its -15 and a freaking blizzard. "Curse you weather make up your mind!!!" *shakes first angrily at the outside world*
FriBogdan
At me, this end of the year should be full of snow but with temperatures of +0...+5 celsius degree and no precipitations...the winter will never come Sad . A...i'm from central-est of Europe Razz.
One more thing...this probably is caused by the change of earth's climate Sad
dysturbedstatic
Oh the weather outside is frightful

But the fire is so delightful

And since we've no place to go

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signsof stopping

And I've bought some corn for popping

The lights are turned way down low

When we finally kissgoodnight

How I'll hate going out in the storm!

But if you'll really hold me tight

All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying

And, my dear, we're still goodbying

But as long as you love me so

photon
im in southern india. its raining non stop for the past 48 hours. nowhere to go and nothing to do except to sit at home and browse. temps should be around 25 degree centigrade
chargoyle
It's cold here, in Washington, so I was excited to hear the family is visiting relatives in Texas for the winter, only to find out it's snowing where we're headed. Coldness......
fecophobia
it's about 20 degrees F here in PA.. there's a little bit of snow on the ground and i'm hoping for more.
greekcovers
Here in Greece, the weather now is cold, sometimes rain, the temperature is about 10C-13C.
falconfx
Here, Italy, it's very cold (3 C) and it's going to snow soon!
silentpark
bad... very wet.. rainy.. wet snow.. you know what i mean?

damn germany..^^
Pixel
Today it's really cold, about -13 Celcius, and snow. Now it's christmas ;D
djcaution
man all u guys with hot weather suck. It's a nipply -30 DEGREES CELSIUS or so here in winterpeg (Winnipeg, MB, Canada).. I was born in south america, I'm 6'0 and weigh 145 lbs, I'm not made for this shit! Crying or Very sad
CamiBor
iin israel it rains now Wink
ainieas
Its around 12 C here but thats too cold for a place like this. Makes it pretty hard to get out of bed every morning! Shocked
nike88
im in queensland, aus, and its about 34C here every day! lucky i have a pool though Very Happy
earth2
I am in Asheville, NC and it's pretty comfortable here. Our highs have been in the upper 50's to low 60's lately. We'll get a a "cold snap" everyone in a while but the temp doesn't fluctuate very much.
falconfx
Here, Italy, 11 C

Quite cold...
Animal
10C
Pretty Windy
Raining
Grey

Crying or Very sad
rstrategos
I'm in Southern Saskatchewan which is in Central Canada. We've had Snow and Freezing rain, I have no idea what you people are talking about.
Soulfire
The weather is too warm here. We haven't seen snow in over a month and our average temperatre is around 22 degrees. Well, it's 52 degrees outside right now, I really don't think that we're getting snow.

Farmer's almanac says we're in for it in February, but who knows? Only time can tell. I miss the snow, I haven't had enough yet.
izimngcubes15
We're kinda having a drought, no rain in 5 months, very little rain at least...I wish it would rain!!
psycosquirrel
I'm in Atlanta, GA, USA and it is 65 degrees outside...

Good weather. Very Happy
SystemWisdom
I'm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and it should be freaking cold out right now, but this week has been like +2 to +8 Celsius, and that is considerably warm for this time of year. I certainly ain't complaining, but I am sure it has something to do with a poorly maintained environment. Global warming? maybe, but this seems too soon, maybe just the beginning! Razz

I'll be glad when Canada gets tropical climates though (if I'm still here that is) !

Very Happy
gonzo
foggy

previous LIVE weather from Gonzo
Billwaa
PA, warmer than usual, thunderstorm last night. Loud thunder strike
SunburnedCactus
Bloody cold as usual. No surprises really.
barteacher
Unseasonably warm. But, as Jimmy Buffett wrote, "The Weather Is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful!"..a bit of levity!
Srs2388
Unseasonably warm.......under a tornado watch Very Happy great weather here
mceejaydee
I love it here in So-Cal. San Diego is so beautiful, very sunny, not too cold, not too hot. I love the weather here.
Kai
Shesh, you guys are complaining im at the moment in Alaska. It was -44 before its gotten better know, put it this way if you spit, im being dead serious your spit will freeze before if touches the ground.
polit
-5 C in Eastern Hungary, not so cold in Jan. We had white Christmas but the snow has disappeared. Fortunately Russian and Ukraine had an agreement, without their natural gas, it would have been a very, very interesting period. Smile
Srs2388
-44 Shocked i would HATE that i'd move and get away from it lol
we have some cold weather usually just way above average
Jewel Cubed
I live in California.

Temecula, to be exact.

Guess what? It's sunny. It's warm. It's Sweaty.

And the part that really tickles my fancy?

IT"S SUPPOSED TO BE WINTER.

Maybe you didn't hear me.

I said it's supposed to be winter, and it's summer weather.

This really sucks, big time.

Anyway, thanks for hearing me out.
rk2010
def... its like 60 in pittsburgh.. so amazing.
madsencarl
roeenoy wrote:
here in edmonton, the weather is SOOO warm...
if u duno, that is edmonton, alberta, up here in canada

usually by now we r -15 to -20.. but this yr, except for 1 week, we had a very warm november (there were 2 weeks that were like +15 !)

n right now, i think its hovering around 0degree~~ i ain gonna complain tho

that is so rare for this time @ edmonton....
maybe global warming?

is anyone 's city having weird weather this yr too?

Do you mean Celcius or Farenheit? Please clearly state.

roeenoy wrote:
We all dream at least 10-15 dreams a night, but only can remember a few when we wake up..

I recently read a book about dreams and have become interested in studying more.

I read a book called "dream symbols" and it tells you to pick an object that your remember from your dream, then look it up... it should tell you the reason that object is there..

for example..
I saw a School Bus in my dreams...
<i look it up>

Quote:
To see a school bus in your dream, suggests that you are about to venture on a life journey needed for your own personal growth.

To dream that you drive a school bus, indicates that you like to take charge of others and watch out for their best interest.

If you look up every item that you can remember in your dream, you can eventually find out why you are dreaming ithat dream.

Anyone up for it?

Post your dreams and I will try to figure why you had it.

Or if its too personal, you can do it yourself.

Note: These are all theories and are not completly true

This has NO relevance to the topic.
DecayClan
Here in Greece, at this time of year, the weather is kinda cold (8-16)celisius depending on the day, and on the time on the day.But generally, we have hot.At summer we are about 28-36, and winter (Worst times)0-10.But i guess, we generally have nice weather:) Cool Smile i like our weather
James007
This is very useless.

-close-