FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is the problem 10.12.2005 ?

dxhunter
Yesterday I cant join frihost what is the problem. And this problem to continue next time ?
Bondings
dxhunter wrote:
Yesterday I cant join frihost what is the problem. And this problem to continue next time ?

You mean that you weren't able to login to this forum? Which error message did you get?
dxhunter
Bondings Do not open Firhost.net and my homepage. I cant Join my FTP account.
geyikkutuphanesi
Yesss during the day I couldn t access my web site and this is not first!. I also couldnt access frihost. What happened? What is the problem? Will this case go on?
abone
There was no error on the members' websites and other accounts.I think unique problem was the members couldn't access to frihost forums.I say that because i had same problem yesterday.I could't access to forums for about 5 hours.But as i said,there was no problem for my website and others such as ftp account.
geyikkutuphanesi
Sometimes you can access frih forums but can t access your site sometimes conversely. It is changing. Confused
Bondings
First, this website and server 1 weren't down yesterday and the same today. Certainly not for 5 hours.

The second server had some problems and some services like DirectAdmin, ftp or the websites might have been down for a few hours (seperately).

Abone, you said that you couldn't access these forums for 5 hours. During that time, which error messages did you get? 'page couldn't be found' or something else?

What makes me wonder is that all of you come from Turkey(if I'm not mistaken). It might be the network (Savvis) having problems in reaching Turkey.

Could you also give me some more information about when it was down? (Turkey is GMT+3 right?)
abone
My error was "page couldn't be found".This problem might be about Turkey Networks as you said, if there is nobody who hasn't got this problem without Turkish.

Bondings wrote:
First, this website and server 1 weren't down yesterday and the same today. Certainly not for 5 hours.

The second server had some problems and some services like DirectAdmin, ftp or the websites might have been down for a few hours (seperately).

Abone, you said that you couldn't access these forums for 5 hours. During that time, which error messages did you get? 'page couldn't be found' or something else?

What makes me wonder is that all of you come from Turkey(if I'm not mistaken). It might be the network (Savvis) having problems in reaching Turkey.

Could you also give me some more information about when it was down? (Turkey is GMT+3 right?)
dxhunter
Ok Bondings Yesterday All days and Night no join all service is possible to problem of my country I dont know. I tested other people frihost and give same problem. Anyway
Turkey is +2 GMT