FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

n0obie4life
sry if this is wrong section, but after looknig through the whole forum, i decided this is the best, just move it if you think its wrong.

is my logo nice? now can i improve on it?

PS: That grammar error there was done on PURPOSE . It makes us look like BaKa-s.

PSST : BaKa = Idiot
pll
That's so good . If you like mangas!
meangurl
lol.. if you like animes ang mangas

but it's good... plain but nice. i kinda realized that it's easier to make sigs, banners or whatever with cartoon drawing.. i don't really know the mix-ups but yeah... i find it easier using anime images rather than celebrities or any real live images.
n0obie4life
meangurl wrote:
lol.. if you like animes ang mangas

but it's good... plain but nice. i kinda realized that it's easier to make sigs, banners or whatever with cartoon drawing.. i don't really know the mix-ups but yeah... i find it easier using anime images rather than celebrities or any real live images.

Razz. my cs team members are all anime and manga fanatics...expect me.
ignition
I'd add some detail to it...looks quite plain atm.
demex
It said that the URL redirection limit had been reached and it wouldn't load the image for me.
n0obie4life
demex wrote:
It said that the URL redirection limit had been reached and it wouldn't load the image for me.

lol sorry, i just enabled hotlink protection Wink. but it should be viewable now.cause i just allowed frihost.com
mohamed
I would check the grammatical error for something more commercial. For example "I are smart " would at least pose a meaning to people and a pun for humor. I'm not saying it would fit your case but do find something more universal or commercial if you like.
n0obie4life
mohamed wrote:
I would check the grammatical error for something more commercial. For example "I are smart " would at least pose a meaning to people and a pun for humor. I'm not saying it would fit your case but do find something more universal or commercial if you like.

First, its not commercial. AND READ THE FIRST TOPIC PROPERLY.
the-wolf
Nice imege and nice logo
you need another font bacuse i don't love this font