FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my site

spelbound
slowly, I am getting my site up. It still has alot of bugs, but its getting there. Let me know what you think.

any ideas for improvement?

I appreciate any feedback

Thanks

DJ Alex

http://www.djalex.frih.net/
Marston
Wow, thats a really really nice flash site! The only thing I see wrong is that the 'e' on the 'Home' link in the navigational bar is cut off... Other than that, awesome site, man!
Aki
Thats a very cool flash site indeed. How long did it take for you to make it? It loaded fairly quickly too with my dsl
spelbound
the site took me about 1 week, but i worked till the wee hours. There is so much yet to do on it, but I just need a break from staring at the same thing over and over.

Flash is great, but man, its alot of work. I was learning as I was doing it. Thank god for all the Flash Tutorials on the net.

I am going to finish it soon, but I am going to let it rest for a couple of days. However, I am not a very patient person, so I probably will work on in tomorow.

Thanks for the feedback...there will be another one coming soon.

DJ Alex
salman_500
im still waiting fo rit to open as i am on dialup....i was gonna get dsl but it is not available in the area that i live in....

bt the loading bar seems good enof.. Wink

[Edit]hey it just opened.......NICEEEE....1 bug....the "sitemap" and the "links" button on the right of the main page dont work.....otherwise kool

keep it up.....[/Edit]
spelbound
yeah, the links on the right side dont work yet, cause I havent gotten to that part yet. I just wanted to take a break from it. so many details, that I thought it would be best to rest on the site for a while. But I will get to it eventually.

Thanks for your feedback. I have an other site coming up really soon.

DJ Alex
smart19
very special and quite beautiful
a_dubDesign
thats pretty sweet man, nice work so far.

A couple of little things that could use some cleaning up. The items on the right side bar for media and contact are floating over thier left edge, scoot them over a few pixels and you'll be fine. The text for the main nav bar is set to be selectable, which creates problems with selecting them, you have to go to the left of the words to make the links work. Super easy fix. In case you don't know how, select the text box and in the properties panel there is a a little box that looks like a cursor, make sure that is depressed and you will be fine. And should the title of the page be 5514? Doesn't tie into the site in anyway I see.

Way to make a sweet site my man.