FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

30gigs.com

RadioPunker
I dont know if this is the right place to put it, so sorry if its not. I did not made this site, I am just telling about it. Well anyways this site has 30gigs of email space for free. However it is in invitation only stage, meaning someone has to invite you for you to be able to register. If anyone wants an invite let me know!
Neo7
What is one going to do with 30 Gigs of space?!

Overkill/10
tingkagol
30 giga/tera/blabla/bytes for email is just useless. These are just DELUSIONS for users to register an account with the assumption that they would get the huge amount of space when a mere 100 MB e-mail is more than enough for the average user.

I have been using yahoomail for 5 years now, and out of all the stored messages I accumulated since, I only used a measly 5% out of the 1GB service they offer. Registering to sites that offer more than 1 GB is just nonsensical, and a plain waste of time. Unless, of course if that email service lets you upload 1GB movies for attachments- which is highly unlikely.
Marston
tingkagol wrote:
30 giga/tera/blabla/bytes for email is just useless. These are just DELUSIONS for users to register an account with the assumption that they would get the huge amount of space when a mere 100 MB e-mail is more than enough for the average user.

I have been using yahoomail for 5 years now, and out of all the stored messages I accumulated since, I only used a measly 5% out of the 1GB service they offer. Registering to sites that offer more than 1 GB is just nonsensical, and a plain waste of time. Unless, of course if that email service lets you upload 1GB movies for attachments- which is highly unlikely.
I think most people actually do back up files on GMail and stuff like that, I mean, it makes perfect sense. You can upload any file you want, and download it again whenever you want - wicked Wink.
n0obie4life
Yay.

This forum is called "Advertise your website", not "Advertise everyone's website" or "Advertise SOME website"

-close-