FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED]OK, so l've noticd that e-mail takes space...

KHO
is there any way l can just set a value of "0" for the e-mail memmory and have it all forward to my gmail mail? l have it set to forward there, and l'm currently just going to be deleating everything in the e-mail folder after it is forwarded, but is there a way that l can have it not show up in there at all?
Bondings
Maybe use one of the inbuild email programs to forward mail and afterwards delete it.
thnn
Why dont you just create a forwarder in CPanel or DirectAdmin or do you already have that. That way the mailbox wont exist but the emails to the email address will still go to your gmail account.
KHO
Ah so the forwarder does in fact remove the the inbox on frihost? l have created the forwarder, however l still see a directory in there for e-mail, and l'm going to test the e-mail account before l submit this.

And...hmmm....wow...this takes awhile...Well...l have yet to see my test in either my gmail account (yes l checked my spam/all mail [l have a filter that archives anything from me]) nor in my DirectAdmin. So, whenever that test gets back to me, l will edit this post.

EDIT:l have a forwarder enabled, yet it still shows up, so l would have to delete the mail after l get it in order to save space? l know l'm a tight **BLEEP** with my space Neutral but l guess the best l can do is to set it to 1mb of space, and let it all forward away, l think this will still work even if the inbox is full.