FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP problem...

wumingsden
I have a phpbb2 forum. I have been installing a gallery mod that allows users to upload images to a album, (Photo Album v2 for phpBB2).

I have nearly finished editing the files but I came across a problem:

Quote:

#
#-----[ OPEN ]-------------------------------------------------------
#
includes/usercp_viewprofile.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]----------------------------------------
#
'U_SEARCH_USER' => append_sid("search.$phpEx?search_author=" . urlencode($profiledata['username'])),

#

I have tried searching for the complete line...

Quote:

'U_SEARCH_USER' => append_sid("search.$phpEx?search_author=" . urlencode($profiledata['username'])),

... but it is not there. I used the "find" tool.

I have fount these but don't know wether these are supposed to be the correct code:

Quote:

'U_SEARCH_USER' => append_sid("search.$phpEx?search_author=" . $u_search_author),

and

Quote:

$temp_url = append_sid("search.$phpEx?search_author=" . urlencode($profiledata['username']) . "&showresults=posts");

and

Quote:

'U_SEARCH_USER' => append_sid("search.$phpEx?search_author=" . $u_search_author),

If anybody knows what i need to edit i would greatly appreciate it. I have never had a problem before with adding Hacks for my forum even though i have tonnes so i haven't backed it up which means that I'll have to undo all my changes which could take even longer. Any help would be appreciated Very Happy
Lady Elensar
What is the title of this mod?

Maybe it's a bug, and is it solved? (or resolved, don't know the right word). You can look at the website, if the mod gives one.

Otherwise, I don't know what you can do, and what you have to do. Because I can only see a part of the mod, wich sais 'find...' and not what to do after that. 'replace, or add - after / before'.
wumingsden
This is the info:

Quote:

##############################################################
## MOD Title: Photo Album v2 for phpBB2
## MOD Author: Smartor < smartor_xp@hotmail.com > (Hoang Ngoc Tu) http://smartor.is-root.com
## MOD Description:
## This is a phpBB-based photo album/gallery management system.
## It is really powerful, stable, efficient, rich features and highly customizable.
## The version 2 was written from the scratch for more security, performance, etc.
## It is not really a MOD/hack, it is rather a phpBB-based system Smile
##
## Features:
## - Fully integrated with phpBB2 backend (DB, session, template, multi languages, etc.)
## - Powerful and handy AdminCP
## - Auto-generated thumbnail (require GD)
## - Manual-uploaded thumbnail (for someone cannot install GD)
## - Thumbnail cache (for better performance)
## - Multi-categories
## - Powerfull and phpBB-like permissions system
## - ModeratorCP
## - Upload Quota
## - Pic Description
## - Recent pics
## - Personal galleries (for member-oriented boards)
## - Rate system
## - Comment system
## - Hotlink prevention (can set allowed domains)
## - Auto optimization for different GD versions
## - Pic view counter
## - Admin/Moderator pic approval
## - Probably uploadable in PHP Safe Mode
## - The rest is for your exploring Wink
##
## Requirements:
## A running phpBB 2.0.x (of course - recommend the lastest version)
## GD 1.8.x - 2.0 or higher (require for auto-thumbnail - more detail at http://www.boutell.com/gd)
## HTTP File Upload Enabled (this MOD can work with PHP Safe-Mode in some cases)
## MySQL 3.23.x
## A basic ability to follow my instructions (read this file carefully by letter and follow step-by-step)
##
## Tested with: phpBB 2.0.4 - PHP4 (I recommend the up-to-date version) - MySQL 3.23.x
##
## MOD Version: 2.0.53
Lady Elensar
I think you can find the answer at the website of this mod. Have a look at this topic: http://smartor.is-root.com/viewtopic.php?t=15971&highlight=usercp_viewprofile.php Maybe it's the solution of your problem?
wumingsden
Thanks for the link. I will try to edit the Hack now, i'll reply to tell you the outcome.