FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feedback on design

a_dubDesign
Hey all, looking for some feedback on the things I have on my site http://www.adubdesign.frih.net. Skip the site design critique, I just threw it together real quick cause I needed to get my stuff up fast. Although I will point out that it uses a randomly chosen CSS page out of 4 that I did. Looking more for feedback on the video and pictures I have on there.
m_furquan36
Ur not kidding about the design!Rolling Eyes Wink ne ways, ur sites based on Content and not on design so i wud rate ur site (according to my unprofessional standards! ) Embarassed a very nice 3/5, u gotta add sum xtra sites though ...
loverboobs
Hi
I kinda like your design. Its simple and functional. I think the whole site should scroll not just the text. By the way your artwork looks cool...
pudovkin
Nice one the "Get Shagged" layout.

About your design (even you avoiding us to review it... lol):
With your graphic talent, I think you should use some art as a background instead your photos... Smile
Or, if you will use your photos, do a feather selection to the edges become a little softer...
a_dubDesign
loverboobs wrote:
Hi
I kinda like your design. Its simple and functional. I think the whole site should scroll not just the text. By the way your artwork looks cool...

Wow, you ended up with scroll bars? It must just be I have a big monitor, I have to make the window about 3 inches wide to get scroll bars.
Arcath
v simple.... good CSS 3/5
sprinqles
It lacks a little something but I like your nav buttons. The design looks outdated somehow but thumbs up for the nav buttons... I really like 'em... Smile
Reign
what about users with a resolution between 800*600 and 1024*768?
sprinqles
^ What he said... Smile

You have to make the graphics a bit smaller. I think that's what I wanted to post here earlier.
a_dubDesign
I redid the site, made it more of what i was thinking of when I first got it. It should have taken care of the scroll bars, but it will take a bit longer to load, sorry to anyone on dial up. The problem I'm having now is text size, and I'm looking into the best way to fix that. Any more comments are great appreciated.