FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WOW

jozsi1983
World of warcraft. I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a WOW site so ppl can register and play on my server. I didnt know if there is a simple code where i can put my imformation in and copy and paste the rest. If you do know could you IM i would greatly appreciat it. : )
kevin
wow private servers are illegal, ya know....
wowz
While private servers may be illegal, sharing the info on how to set it up isn't Wink

You can actually download all the set up from certain p2p sharing programs. You just install it, run the necessary software and toss in your needed info, bam! you have your own server.

It is,however, a horrible waste of time if you don't have a lot of people to play with, or if you plan on ever raiding anything.

Have fun with that Wink and your isp gettin on your @$$ for running a gaming server, lol
fiets
anybody know's a good WOW private server with less bugs than the most servers have?

i think paying 15 bucks a month for a game u allready bought is BULLSHIT Evil or Very Mad
sorry for that but its how i think about it

i play on a dutch server now but there aren't very much peepz
orc_lord
kevin wrote:
wow private servers are illegal, ya know....

yes. but i think it's wrong.
mtoni
Even if you can set up the server you need a really really good computer to handle all the server connections if you wanna play with other ppl....

I think it could be a nice project Very Happy but I am and will be playing on the official servers though
jozsi1983
Well I do play on offical servers. "StormReaver" I was just wondering if it was possible. And a good computer I think I have. Well it was just a thought. No biggie. Very Happy