FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHY DO I GET APACHE PAGE?[RESOLVED]

evilryu530
i read one of the stickys above about the apache page. why do i get this? i tried out their tutorial. i still get the apache page....anyone solved this yet?
evilryu530
common guys, i've been searching and experimenting all day, i've tried my best and still cant figure it out....i am exhausted. about to give up and pay for a web server.....can anyone help?????
David_Pardy
Give it a rest mate, it's a forum not MSN. Give it more than 15 minutes for a response.

I'm having the same problem but I'm willing to wait for a response and I've been trying to find a new web-host for weeks up until I found Frihost
Daniel15
Exactly. Writing another post 15 minutes after your previous one isn't going to help. This isn't 24-hour live support, or a chat room. This is a forum. Don't expect answers instantly. Just wait for Bondings, and he'll help you
evilryu530
thanks guys, yea i know. just excited about frihost u know how it is...i'll wait patiently...
Bondings
There is a problem with newly created accounts at the moment. It should be fixed soon, I hope.
evilryu530
thank you!!!! for a second there, i thought i was going crazy and doing it wrong...thanks, so i'll wait.
Bondings
evilryu530, it should be working now. Very Happy
evilryu530
Thanks guys, i really appreciate it. sorry for acting so impatient earlier, got a little excited about the free hosting thats all. Great stuff though, once admincontrol gets back up, i'll be working on it more. thanks!
Sunny
Seems the issue is resolved. Pm me/any Mod if you need this thread to be reopened.

-lock-