You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Link to DirectAdmin?

I have more than 1 website. Is it possible to put the login page of DirectAdmin onto another site? I know that I could frame it but I would like to change the colours of the box.
I've checked the source code for the page and I could change the colour, etc. but will the log in still work even though its on a different site? (i.e, does it have to be connected to the local directory for the login to work?

Sorry if this topic is supposed to be in the "scripting" forum.
I don't really understand what you want to do. Could you maybe explain it a bit more?
Ok, I have a website at To make it easier for me I would like to put the login box to my DirectAdmin panel on my piczo site. So if i go to my piczo website i will go to the login page and type in my information which will take me to my DirectAdmin panel.
I could use the <iframe> tag which would put the whole page on my piczo site but this means that all the white background etc there too which won't tie in with the rest of my piczo site. This is why I looked at the source code for the login page, which is this:

<title>DirectAdmin Login</title>
*{ FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana; } b { FONT-WEIGHT: bold; } .listtitle { BACKGROUND: #425984; COLOR: #EEEEEE; white-space: nowrap; } td.list { BACKGROUND: #EEEEEE; white-space: nowrap; } </style>
<body onLoad="document.form.username.focus();">
<h1>DirectAdmin Login Page</h1>
<table cellspacing=1 cellpadding=5>
<td class=listtitle colspan=2>Please enter your Username and Password</td></tr>
<form action="/CMD_LOGIN" method="POST" name="form">
<input type=hidden name=referer value="/">
<tr><td class=list align=right>Username:</td><td class=list><input type=text name=username></td></tr>
<tr><td class=list align=right>Password:</td><td class=list><input type=password name=password></td></tr>
<tr><td class=listtitle align=right colspan=2><input type=submit value='Login'></td></tr>

The problem with putting the html code above on my piczo site is because it runs from local host so there is no full URL for the things like:

<form action="/CMD_LOGIN"

and is it even legal?
It is most likely possible to make a form on an other website and submit it to directadmin login.
Something simple like this should work:

<form action="" method="POST">
 Username: <input type="text" name="username" /><br />
 Password: <input type="password" name="password" /><br />
 <input type="submit" value="Login!" />

Just edit it to suit your site. The Username field is called 'username', the password field is 'password' and the form action is . Unfortunately, I don't have an account on the DirectAdmin server, so I can't test it, but it should work.
Yes that code works daniel15. I'm not too sure wether to Frame the login page or use the code that you gave, but anyways...

Topis Closed