FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blur or Oasis?

66Badmin
Which would you say is best now, i would have to say Oasis they keep coming back with more new stuff and still sounds as fresh as it did in the 90's
supjapscrapper
66Badmin wrote:
Which would you say is best now, i would have to say Oasis they keep coming back with more new stuff and still sounds as fresh as it did in the 90's
Blur is exceptionally good ... But OASIS are so .... They are THE BRITISH BAND !!!!!!
IceCameron
Oasis rise ove blur
arch23
Oasis? do they still exist?
Caxius
oasis, the kings Razz hahahaha
crusie
well not really a fan of either.... Guess I would go with blur because of gorrillaz
erotic_city
oasis are not worth talking about anymore, their first 2 were fun, but not more than that. They are dead now.

blur are the better band. Although they have had really bad periods too. their first two records are by far the best.
xisong
I think Blur, because i like theres song - " Song 2 "
leandrow
I prefer Blur, the clips of the band are very good.
Helios
I prefer Blur =)
elector
I da no. Maybe Blur. But I like Oasis better. I mean I like listening to them more. I like the Oasis song becouse they flow more easy. Blur is more undergroung then Oasis and more alternative. Wich I Like. But sometmies I just can't understand them. Songs that is. I dont know. It's a dead race. When you put it like this, but anyway, I dont tink Blur and Oasis are in the same category!
tinkles
YAY DAMON ALBARN!
Blur deeefinately. Better written songs and cooler music.
But then again that's just my opinion.
fecophobia
I pick blur.. because the gorrillaz are also awesome and graham coxon's solo stuff is also really good.
Marston
Are you guys kidding me? Oasis has hammered out hit after hit after hit, whereas most people only know the name Blur because they had one good song (I don't even remember the name).