FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Better reasons for rejecting people

big d
I just got rejected because apparently my posts were too short....i myself like to keep things short and to the point intead of rambling off. I dont understabd why i got rejected i have more than 5 posts and more than 10 points. This infuriates me because i really need this service and i have met the requirements. not to be rude or anything but i think it would help if u were a little more leanient towards new comers....

Thanks

Why have you been rejected??
SunburnedCactus
Quality posts. That's what you need!
babumuchhala
big d wrote:
I just got rejected because apparently my posts were too short....i myself like to keep things short and to the point intead of rambling off. I dont understabd why i got rejected i have more than 5 posts and more than 10 points. This infuriates me because i really need this service and i have met the requirements. not to be rude or anything but i think it would help if u were a little more leanient towards new comers....

Thanks

Why have you been rejected??
You might just get acepted once again if u request for hosting again.

But if i were the account creator i wud reject it just for this POST. Its the sole descrition of the Frihost Team to accept or reject hostin and you have no right over it.
big d
babumuchhala yea i understand and im sorry for posting this thread...