FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Two Cpanels for a single account...

ashok
Hi

Since the TOS dont agree for more than one account for a user, and as suggested, i want to put up another website within the space available. I've parked one domain, and added one more domain as add-on domain for the second site. Now, one site is my personal, and the other like a community.

Lemme give you details:
my personal site is www.ashkool.com
and added one is www.the-felines.org

Now, if i login with my user id and password at www.ashkool.com/cpanel, it loads ash.frihost.net cpanel. If i login from www.the-felines.org/cpanel, it again loads ash.frihost.net cpanel.

Now my problem is, i want to add some members as moderators for the second site. I wish to have a seperate cpanel to the second domain.. so that the moderators cant do anything wrong with my personal site.

Is is possible? If yes, How?? Wink

My site's not yet up, i'll be putting it in a week or two. Befor i put the second one too, i wished to get this doubt clarified.

Thanx for ur time.. Smile
Daniel15
Hi,
Sorry, but you can't have another cPanel account to manage your site. However, you can add additional FTP accounts. This will only be useful to you if the moderators only need to edit files (which might still be alright for you). You can choose what folder the FTP account has access to. For the new account, just specify the correct folder, and you're set!
ashok
daniel15 wrote:
Hi,
Sorry, but you can't have another cPanel account to manage your site. However, you can add additional FTP accounts. This will only be useful to you if the moderators only need to edit files (which might still be alright for you). You can choose what folder the FTP account has access to. For the new account, just specify the correct folder, and you're set!

yup thought so, but i wanna confirm. Thanx 4 the reply.. i think this thread can be closed now.