FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

have you seen figthplan?

roeenoy
hi all

Have you seen the movie FigthPlan ?

he is great !

what do you think about him?
thelostgallery
I really enjoyed it. Jodie Foster always choses her movies with great care. And trusting a new director on this one proves she's not scared of taking risks.

I like the way the movie unfolds. It's true that the story was already well known after viewing the trailer... which is pretty sad if you ask me but still, the movie had a few surprise in store for the viewer.

I especially like how the different themes were developped.

The love of a mother for her daughter and the strong bond they can develop even more so in difficult circumstances.

The trauma death can cause in a family and the efforts it takes to try and put the pieces back together without falling into insanity.

And finally, the aweful truth that man is nothing but self centered and egoistical. This is so well underlined in this movie as flight passengers are more interested in their own little comfort than in a mother and her missing child.

All of these cobined in a breath taking thriller.

The only thing that bothered me is the ending. A tad too "happy" or "American" as many might say in Europe.
indeedwrestling
I saw "FLIGHTPLAN". The movie is only PG-13 and there is very minimal language. It's definately a "suspense" film rather than horror or even action (until the last reel). Not bad! I can see why it was #1 at the Box Office.

I almost forgot to mention that Flightplan contains a line in Twi (the Ghanaian language that I studied) - "Akwaaba".
fredsanford
I like Jodie Foster I think she's a great actress. Flight Plan for me was about 2.5 out of 5 stars. It had a good story line but I felt that there was just something lacking about the movie.