FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


terrorism





riyadh
terrorism in Bangladesh is getting to me. Just yesyterday there was a bombing and i'm fed up. all those 'muslims' out here committing suicide to make god happy makes me unhappy. being a muslim myself i don wat fun the people who r doing this r having fun???
NuniPio
riyadh wrote:
all those 'muslims' out here committing suicide to make god happy makes me happy


suicide doesnt make god happy..its just a waste of life, not just the bomber but the innocent civillians too and i am a muslim btw and from what i noe it is forbidden to commite sucide
riyadh
same here. i know tht it is wrong to commit suicide and well i would just like to get hold of those miliants and beat the crap out of them. they have made my country a living hell where people r scared to even go out of thier house!
Ioana
NuniPio wrote:
riyadh wrote:
all those 'muslims' out here committing suicide to make god happy makes me happy


suicide doesnt make god happy..its just a waste of life, not just the bomber but the innocent civillians too and i am a muslim btw and from what i noe it is forbidden to commite sucide


I agree- gods happiness is nonsense in that context - then he would be unhappy for any moslem that stays alive, no?
valient
Suicide bombing started from palestene. when there was no way to stop Israel frm its aggreseivess.. palestinens hasd nothing with which they protect there childersn and women frm isreali Army and they started Suicide bombing in response of it.

First it was just against the Army of israel. but now they killing (not palestinian) other [people ] killing innocent people.

and btw we are not sure that they are muslim bcoz whenevr there is a bomb balst all media always start saying that this is suicide bombing by muslims with any inquiry . and i realy doubt it.

like in England bomb blast second day they started saying these are blasted by muslims and killed brazilian muslim its the only example world should try to conclude the main reason why all this hapening and try to solve the basic issue.

ye ofcourse killing innocent people is realy a bad deed and all oppose it.
Scotty Too Hotty
in this context they beleiving in the Jihad, and this supposedly is pleaseing to Allah
nanjundamurthy
I feel terrorism is a big threat to humanity at large....This jihad stuff is absolute crap..Youngsters are instigated in the name of religion and they are blinded by certain wrong ideals....the youth should remember one thing before they get carried away...they have certain duties to be discharged towards their country and family....bombing or suicide attacks won't help anyone..on the contrary it will cause immense losses to all.
valient
Quote:
I feel terrorism is a big threat to humanity at large


ye it is .. but whose doing terrorism dnt u se israel kiling innocent palestenin . indians kiling innocent kashmirians rushians kiling chechnians.. why dnt u guys think its not the terroism wht they doing with innocent people..


Quote:
This jihad stuff is absolute crap


how dare u,, its not the crap.. Jihad means the resistance to save country and family.. and dnt evr say it crap evr if u dnt actually know wht it is,
and who said these suckide bombing is JIhad.. its only the west propaganda .. dint u even read the the statments of these countries ldrs ?
S3nd K3ys
valient wrote:


ye it is .. but whose doing terrorism dnt u se israel kiling innocent palestenin . indians kiling innocent kashmirians rushians kiling chechnians.. why dnt u guys think its not the terroism wht they doing with innocent people..
...
how dare u,, its not the crap.. Jihad means the resistance to save country and family.. and dnt evr say it crap evr if u dnt actually know wht it is,
and who said these suckide bombing is JIhad.. its only the west propaganda .. dint u even read the the statments of these countries ldrs ?


Would you like to buy a vowel, or thirty??

Reading your posts would be much easier if you used them, (vowels)

Jihad does not mean resistance to save country and family, it means resistance to promote holy war against 'infidels'


Jihad:
Dictionary.com wrote:
A Muslim holy war or spiritual struggle against infidels.


Infidel:
Dictionary.com wrote:
1. An unbeliever with respect to a particular religion, especially Christianity or Islam.
2. One who has no religious beliefs.
3. One who doubts or rejects a particular doctrine, system, or principle.



So you are wrong. Jihad is a war against those that will not convert to islam.

To claim it's something else is misleading at best.

ABOLISH JIHAD! Wink
ericbobson
I am astounded that you have all taken for granted the fact that Muslims are the problem here. Logically, therefore, we could say that by wiping out all muslims, we would destroy terrorism. Perhaps you should instead look at the cause of the problem. We, the western world, have created this terrorism through selfishness, negligence and our own deliberate fault. The only way to stop terrorism is to change our collective attitude and look at things from the point of view of a Muslim. Maybe we can all learn alot by takin on board the arguments of Islam and other cultures.
ocalhoun
NuniPio wrote:
suicide doesnt make god happy..its just a waste of life, not just the bomber but the innocent civillians too and i am a muslim btw and from what i noe it is forbidden to commite sucide

It makes Allah happy...
S3nd K3ys
ericbobson wrote:
I am astounded that you have all taken for granted the fact that Muslims are the problem here. Logically, therefore, we could say that by wiping out all muslims, we would destroy terrorism. Perhaps you should instead look at the cause of the problem. We, the western world, have created this terrorism through selfishness, negligence and our own deliberate fault. The only way to stop terrorism is to change our collective attitude and look at things from the point of view of a Muslim. Maybe we can all learn alot by takin on board the arguments of Islam and other cultures.


Whoa. According to what I've read in the Q'ran, ISLAM is to blame. Not "Muslims".

Convert or Die. That's basically what I've read into the so-called 'teachings' of Alah and Islam.

Is that your solution to terrorism?? Convert to Islam?
ocalhoun
Sorry to be posting a technicality, but although they do make up the majority, not all terrorists are muslims.
Therefore destroying Islam or converting to islam would not be a solution.
valient
jihad is one of the most misunderstood, and abused aspect of islam. there are some muslims who exploit and misuse this concept for their own political objectives. there are many non muslims who misinterpret it to discredit islam and muslims.
the word jihad does not mean "Holy war" it means "struggle" or "striving " the world for war in Holy Quran (which is the Holy book of Muslims) is "harb" and "qital. so jihad is diff frm "herb: and "qital".
Jihad means the sincere strugle on the personal sd erl sd on docisl levl. it is a struggle to do good and to remove in justice,oppression and evil from society.
jihad is to protect one's faith and one;s human rights. Jihad is not a war always although it cn take the form of war. islam is the religion of peace but it doent mean islam accpets oppression. Islam teaches us that one hould do utmost to eliminate tension and conflict. islam promotes non -violent means to bring change and reforms.
islam with evry aspect of life also teaches us the proper ethics in the sitaution of war. the war is permissble is islam but only other peaceful means such as dialogues etc fail. it is the last resort and should be avoided as much as possible. its purpose is not to convert people by force , or to colonize people or to acquire land or wealth or for self glory, its purpose is basically : defence of life, property,land,honor and freedom for oneslf as well as defence of other from injustice and oppression.,
valient
Quote:
Whoa. According to what I've read in the Q'ran, ISLAM is to blame. Not "Muslims".


wht u read wud u like us to tell?

Quote:
Convert or Die. That's basically what I've read into the so-called 'teachings' of Alah and Islam.


u dnt realy know wht u talking abt. there is nuthing like it in Quran and teaching who tells muslim to kill sumone who not going to bellive u. and i think u dint even bother to read the history of islam.

Quote:
Is that your solution to terrorism?? Convert to Islam?


its the only west and its aggresion which promotes the terrorist activities. the word now is more unsafer then b4 bcoz of the wrong policies of u'r ldrs and u blaming islam for this . thats pathetic
S3nd K3ys
valient wrote:
Quote:
Whoa. According to what I've read in the Q'ran, ISLAM is to blame. Not "Muslims".


wht u read wud u like us to tell?

Quote:
Convert or Die. That's basically what I've read into the so-called 'teachings' of Alah and Islam.


u dnt realy know wht u talking abt. there is nuthing like it in Quran and teaching who tells muslim to kill sumone who not going to bellive u. and i think u dint even bother to read the history of islam.

Quote:
Is that your solution to terrorism?? Convert to Islam?


its the only west and its aggresion which promotes the terrorist activities. the word now is more unsafer then b4 bcoz of the wrong policies of u'r ldrs and u blaming islam for this . thats pathetic


Still haven't found the vowels on your keyboard, eh?

Islam is a plague that Europe and the whole world has been trying to defeat for over 1400 years. It is the only religion that demands people to convert or die!

Quote:
"And what reason have you not to fight in the way of Allah and for the oppressed among men and women and children who say: Our Lord! take us forth from the town whereof the people are oppressors and grant us from Thee a friend and grant us from Thee a helper" (Surat 4:75).


Do a search for Islam Exposed
valient
Quote:
slam is a plague that Europe and the whole world has been trying to defeat for over 1400 years


it shows the truthness of islam whole europe is trying to defeat it for like 1400 years and it still expanding.

Surat Al_Nisa :4 Verse 75

Quote:
How should ye not fight for the cause of Allah and of the feeble among men and of the women and the children who are crying: Our Lord! Bring us forth from out this town of which the people are oppressors! Oh, give us from thy presence some protecting friend! Oh, give us from Thy presence some defender!


that wht holy Quran says. read it in the context wid my previos post abt jihad.

Quote:
islam with evry aspect of life also teaches us the proper ethics in the sitaution of war. the war is permissble is islam but only other peaceful means such as dialogues etc fail. it is the last resort and should be avoided as much as possible. its purpose is not to convert people by force , or to colonize people or to acquire land or wealth or for self glory, its purpose is basically : defence of life, property,land,honor and freedom for oneslf as well as defence of other from injustice and oppression.,
S3nd K3ys
valient wrote:
...


Oh.

Koran 17:16-17 wrote:

When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants


Koran 8:37 wrote:

In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost


Koran 21:11 wrote:

How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples


Koran 2:8-10 wrote:

In their (Non-Muslims) hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease and grievous is the penalty they will incur, because they are false.


Now tell me again how Islam does not promote the "convert or die" theory?

Also... http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/005835.php

Quote:
Hojjat Al-Eslam Yahya Ja'fari: As you know, the biggest problem of the Islamic world today is global Zionism and the Great Satan - America.

They are our enemies, especially the enemies of the Islamic Republic of Iran. They do not understand [the language of] reason, they do not follow international law, nor do they follow moral and humane laws. They have no religion and they do not accept God. They are a bunch of profane people, but seemingly, some are called Christians and some are called Jews. If the prophet Jesus were among us, would he justify the criminal measures America takes today in the name of promoting democracy and freedom? Would he justify these criminal measures?

Allah be praised, every passing day the peoples' hatred festers, especially among the youth in Islamic countries. This hatred of the Great Satan and global Zionism constantly intensifies.

Our senior officials, our delegation to the negotiations [with the EU], our president, and everybody else should know - the Europeans, Americans, and Israelis do not understand and will not accept any language but the language of force.


Quote:
Rafsanjani: The teachings of Jesus do not exist in the Christian world today. They cannot serve as popes and spread the teachings of Jesus, and at the same time disregard the crimes that America commits all over the world. It's true that they opposed the war in Iraq, but America's crimes aren't limited to that. What America does all over the world in the name of the war on terrorism, the way in which it plunders the resources of peoples in needy and backwards countries, its aggression in international organizations, which belong to all of the world's peoples, and the inflammatory propaganda it uses in order to undermine other countries - all of these certainly contradict the spirit of the teachings of Jesus. Jesus compared the money-grubbing oppressors of his time to man-eating vipers and confronted them, so how can the Pope's functionaries remain indifferent when they see the oppression committed by the international arrogance? Therefore, a heavy responsibility lies on their shoulders. They should raise a great outcry against America. They should say to the Americans: Through the crimes you commit you disgrace Jesus, because you use the names of Jesus and the church to win over many votes in the American public. Crowd: Death to America

Death to America

Death to America

Death to America

Death to America
LumberJack
You CANNOT simplify any religion in a dictionary.com definition or a few loosely translated lines from a book that isn't even english.

The western world is currently so ignorant that most cannot even properly distinguish between Islam and Muslim.

Religions are complicated and are constantly debated (so fiercely sometimes that it puts this thread to shame).

There are fundimentalists in all religions that are able to use their religion to to be able to influence and control people, yes, that does include blowing themselves up.

Complicated Problem...
S3nd K3ys
LumberJack wrote:
You CANNOT simplify any religion in a dictionary.com definition or a few loosely translated lines from a book that isn't even english.

The western world is currently so ignorant that most cannot even properly distinguish between Islam and Muslim.

Religions are complicated and are constantly debated (so fiercely sometimes that it puts this thread to shame).

There are fundimentalists in all religions that are able to use their religion to to be able to influence and control people, yes, that does include blowing themselves up.

Complicated Problem...


Then please explain to me what Jihad and Infadel mean to radical islamic muslims, (aka terrorists)

Then explain the meanings of the passages I posted. Or perhaps just translate it for me, since I seem to have done it incorrectly...

mkaythnx.
benwhite
On a side note...one really shouldn't try to peg terrorism as a legitmate form of social protest. Most people, even muslims, don't. It also did not "start" with Palestinians in Israel. Nor was it simply to "save women in children" from the Israeli "army." That's bad history. Middle Eastern politics are 1) a lot of complicated than that and 2) subject to a lot debate. The situations that have spurned modern terrorism in places like Israel stem from a combination of factors with both the West (like England's rule in palestine and the UN creating a jewish state) and the East (arab nation's attack on Israel and the fleeing their homes). Trying to sum up the reasons in a sentence is to belittle the entire situation.

One should really try to avoid blaming only one group for what happens in the modern world. Mainly because you'll be wrong.

There are 'terrorists' blowing things up in Egypt now. Those are Muslim terrorists in a mostly secular Muslim Country. It not just east vs. west. Issues like Sunni vs. Shiite are also east vs. east and have certainly had their share of violence. I think it is pretty pathetic to sit here and make sweeing generlizations without giving thought to both the bigger picture and to reality in general.
jason11350
ericbobson wrote:
I am astounded that you have all taken for granted the fact that Muslims are the problem here. Logically, therefore, we could say that by wiping out all muslims, we would destroy terrorism. Perhaps you should instead look at the cause of the problem. We, the western world, have created this terrorism through selfishness, negligence and our own deliberate fault. The only way to stop terrorism is to change our collective attitude and look at things from the point of view of a Muslim. Maybe we can all learn alot by takin on board the arguments of Islam and other cultures.


The above post is the sort of attitude that brought about 9/11. We are NOT responsible for creating terrorism. Terrorists are responsible for creating terrorism. Terrorism is weak, cowardly, and desperate. It is the last resort of a beaten enemy. Terrorists cannot be dealt with by negotiations. They can only be dealt with through force. It's all they understand. As it's been said, the only way to deal with someone who wants to die for their cause is to accomodate them.
GDG
Ok guys, so i have just come from the thread 'Islam is...', and well I am still posting there. But any ways i was reading your posts so far and i have to say I sort of laughed at some, not because they were stupid or anything but because everyone except a few of you is saying the same thing over and over again.

Firstly, this issue about the meaning about Jihad. I liked 'LumberJack's' post, Jihad in arabic -and if i am wrong please correct me if there are any arabic people, means to strive or work hard for something. It doesn't mean to fight a holy war, or to kill people. That meaning is what the Western Media is placing in your heads, and what America wants you all to believe. Now before I continue, if you all think this is gonna be some usless, last resort of Muslim's trying to get out of the corner then stop reading and go do something else with your time.

In Islam, 'Jihad' means to strive or work hard in Allah's(God's) way. In other words i will give you examples,
when you work in your job truthfully - hoping not to hurt, slander or abuse anyone that day, this is Jihad.

When you go to school hoping to obtain knowledge that weill help you get a good job, this is Jihad.

When you help someone out, even though your reputation might go down or people might laugh at you for doing it this is called Jihad, ex. helping an old lady cross the street!

When you volunteer to help clean the planet, or other places this is Jihad.
Also, and this is what everyone is pointing to Jihad means to fight in the way of God. Why does it mean that, well lets explore shall we: Fighting is a hard thign i would imagine, i mean trying to aim if you have a gun trying to swng a heavy sword and trying ot stay alive - all a way of striving or working hard. I also stated before that Jihad meant striving in the way of Allah, so you are fightinf/striving teh way of Allah(God).

That is why Jihad means to fight in the way of Allah(God).

Now what those people, the Iraqis are doing in Iraq - Suicide bombing. Well as far as i know that is prohibited in Islam. Lets explore once again.
In Islam we are taught some manners in fighting or during fighting, as stated by 'Valient' before. We are not allowed to destroy homes, buildings, farms, crops, and anything that is of property to civilians. We are not allowed to kill any civilians or harm them in any way, or their property. If a soldier taht you are fighting says 'PEACE', then you lay your sword down and accept 'PEACE' from him.

But what those 'Muslim Extremists' are doing, is totally against the teachings and laws of Islam, so in other words you could say that they are not even Muslims, since any rule that you go against of God's is punishable - just like in any country.

--------------------------------------
Now for answering your question 'S3ND K3YS'. I will explain those verses since everyone has left that to me, and i will explain them to my bext extent, hope you don't get offended. Smile

s3nd k3ys wrote:
Koran 17:16-17 wrote:

When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants


If we please can go back to that page and read the verse above it. Before i continue, if you see a verse that you think is evil and talks about killing, try reading the verses before and after, they will contain the reason as to why these punishments have been ordered or law!

The Qur'an 17:15 wrote:

Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loass. No one laden with burdens can bear another's burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger(to give warning).


So as you can see Allah(God) tells us that he never killed a person, or destroyed a country, nation or civilization before he didn't send to them a warning. A person who woudl try to guide them, and only if they chose would they be saved. So it was your choice to believe or not.

May I also state that this proves to your other post that people were not forced to convert or die.

s3nd k3ys wrote:
Islam is a plague that Europe and the whole world has been trying to defeat for over 1400 years. It is the only religion that demands people to convert or die!



S3ND K3YS wrote:
Koran 8:37 wrote:

In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost


Verse above states...
The Qur'an 8:36 & 38 wrote:
Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder men from the path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will become an anguish for them. Then they will be overcome. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell.

Verse 38...
Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease from disbelief, their past will be forgiven. But if they return, then the examples of those before them have already proceeded(as a warning)


So that is punishment wwho ever goes against God's Will, but let em just say that even if you don't believe you may still go to Heaven if you have earned it. Yet that applied to those who were before us, because they believed in the true testament sent by God, adn not then one which is currently read today, the one that is changed everyday.

As you have probably noticed i could go on and explain every verse, but i will allow you to do that since i have given you the step. Just read some verses from above and below that verse and all will be explained.

Before i end my post, Isn't it true that what the American soldiers are doing is actually an act of 'Terrorism', or what the jews are doing to the Palestinians. I mean they are the ones who are killing innocent civilians that they see on the streets, are they not???
GDG
I think most people have realized that you might be athiest, and as we all know you guys hate Religion. So should you really be posting in this thread???

Oh and another thing, today not that many people actually practice the true religionof their teachings. The Bible is changed every year, yet they don't change oen thing - it says that you guys, Christians shouldn't drink wine or eat pork. Yet many of you do, if you don't believe me go read it its true.

As for Islam, today not that many people are practicing it truly. They call themselves Muslim, and thats all they are Muslims by name and not by Faith. Although for some strange reason, many Muslims that live in the West are better Muslims than those that livein the East, I can believe that since our countries have been infected with Western media, and war.

So please, Sharkky, don't post if you are athiest!!!
valient
great CDG fully agree wid him any more answer?
nam_siddharth
valient wrote:
ye it is .. but whose doing terrorism dnt u se israel kiling innocent palestenin . indians kiling innocent kashmirians rushians kiling chechnians.. why dnt u guys think its not the terroism wht they doing with innocent people..


Indian army is not killing muslims, but terrorists. And terrorists are not killing armymen, but civilians. And most people killed by terrorists are muslims.

If you want to say that terrosists are muslims, then yes we are killing muslims. If it happens, that all muslims become terrorist, we will like to abolish muslims from our country.
riyadh
this battle between the good and the bad started with the war between Israel and Palestine. Then it got worse when tht bloody bush started the war with Iraq. And here in Bangladesh, the Indian BSF r killing people for nothing. we hav invited them for peace tlaks but they don wanna cooperate. so much for friendship.
horseatingweeds
Quote:
It's getting to you is it, well maybe you havn't heard the saying that the best way to stop terrorism is to ban religion. All terrorism seems to stem from religion 'no matter which' they are all just as bad as the other. Hypocrytical morons all of them. saying 'love one another' on one hand an 'love thy neighburgh' then blowwing them up. Or just cutting their heads of. Nice eh!
Stuff religion and anyone who is religious, its just something to hide behind rather that admitting your actually a sick moron who likes being an evil nasty git.


Wow Sharkkky, didn't you rip that off of a Beatles album?

I really get sick of the "enlightened few" repeating this nonsense. Throughout human history religion has fostered our greatest accomplishments. Mankind’s hunger for a relationship with his creator, just as his hunger for his other necessities such as food and drink, is common among all peoples. In his search man has found many trusts. Different people find the same underlying trusts, main ones being selflessness and devotion. These truths once realized, as well as the feeling of coming closer to his beloved creator, are very powerful. These things have motivated many to spend there lives not only in the service of their Lord put also their people. Can you think of a “great” leader who has improved our world who followed no religion?

Just because there have been many examples of people using powerful motivator in a perverse manner doesn’t mean religion is bad. Muslim suicide bombers are the only “religious zealots” I can think of that are blowing them selves up.

But let’s see. There were the Japanese suicide planes. These where highly indoctrinated youths defending their government and family honor. There were suicide bomber Vietnamese. They were motivated by the people’s what not. The Palestinians! But I don’t think religion is a motivating factor here. I don’t care what religion you are. If you’re strolling through my back yard in a tank running over my family, the next chance I got I would probably blow myself up too.

I have found that most atheists are one of the following.

1. Just not very bright and uninterested in anything that doesn’t have a remote of a pull top.
2. People that are angry at God and seem to think they are hurting his feeling by not believing in him.
3. People who are angry at someone who professed believe in God and did something mean to them. This is actually misguided anger toward God.
4. People who seem to think they have everything figured out. The “enlightened few”. They forget, however, that there have always been the enlightened few.

Death to America.
benwhite
There are dumb atheists and smart observers and vice versa. You're generalizations about non-religious people discredit your comments overall. If you speak for the legitamacy of terrorism while bashing those who are not religious, you just come across as ignorant yourself, instead of trying to make a solid point.

Some atheists are 5. Unconvinced by religious doctrine and turned off by preachyness. Many are open. Just because they've placed their faith elsewhere doesn't make them stupid.

P.S. Palestinian terrorism wasn't because of "tanks in backyards." You've got to be kidding. Don't forget, comments like "Israel is a cancer" and "Israel's existence is a bane to Islam" and it "must be wiped off the map" are a little more than a sociopoltical manuever.

Also, I'm not particularly sure you could prove that religion is the causal factor behind our accomplishments. Many inventors and theorists were disillusioned by organized religion. Hell, the Greeks philosophers certainly didn't hunger for a relationship with thier "Creator."

Oh yeah, in hindsight, people tend to look down on the Japanese suicide planes.
GDG
Hey man, anywho you are right that some of those comments are rude towards israel. Because if most of you have noticed its not the people wo are running that country, actually the people are against what Sharon and his government are doing, so like in other words it's not a nation or religion that is the factor. It's actually the government, just as in the American government. But what is surprising is that some Isrealis are scared that israle might go up in flames, because there is that factor that they are making nuclear wepons down there, now take a civilian of Israel who is pissed of at his country and its government, and goes in and commits suicide along with blowing up every nuc there, you've got liek a huge as blast that will destroy Palestine(if there is anything left of it), parts of Syria, Jordan, and more!!! That's what everyone is scared of!!!
wolfhnd
Islamic fundamentalist, Zionist, Fascist, Crusader, Reformation, Inquisition, Nationalist: do you see a pattern here?
GDG
Um, sorry but not realy. If you don't mind expanding a bit on this please would make it more clearer for me and some other people for sure. Thank you very much!!!
benwhite
That's not what everyone is scared of. I've never heard that before and find the idea that a suicide bomber could enter a secure area with nuclear weapons and destroy them highly unplausible.

Sharon's not a real likeable guy, but he's the one who's most determind to withdraw from the occupied territories. If anyone in the government is taking concrete steps to create a Palestinian state it would be him.
riyadh
DEATH TO AMERICA - not the grls though!!!!! But the first one to go should be Bush followed by Donald (Duck) Rumsfeld and the rest of the administration.
Carupieara
nam_siddharth wrote:
valient wrote:
ye it is .. but whose doing terrorism dnt u se israel kiling innocent palestenin . indians kiling innocent kashmirians rushians kiling chechnians.. why dnt u guys think its not the terroism wht they doing with innocent people..


Indian army is not killing muslims, but terrorists. And terrorists are not killing armymen, but civilians. And most people killed by terrorists are muslims.

If you want to say that terrosists are muslims, then yes we are killing muslims. If it happens, that all muslims become terrorist, we will like to abolish muslims from our country.



What if all Hindus become terrorists?? Impossible??
Carupieara
riyadh wrote:
this battle between the good and the bad started with the war between Israel and Palestine. Then it got worse when tht bloody bush started the war with Iraq. And here in Bangladesh, the Indian BSF r killing people for nothing. we hav invited them for peace tlaks but they don wanna cooperate. so much for friendship.



The BDR is a bunch of innocents I presume. What do you say?
Dread Lord Chaos
-Suicide bombing originated with Japan's kamikaze pilots, not with Palestinian civilians.

-Jihad, the term we use for Muslim Holy War, was taken up my many Muslim militants not because they are "attacking other religions", but they feel that their own religions is under attack. The media commonly states that "Muslims attack", yet says something like "Israeli's retaliate". This is propaganda at it's finest. In this manner, they feel their religion in under attack which is why it exhibits what they choose to term it, as a Holy War. Now since many people here claim to "understand" the minds of the terrorists and simply claim them to be "brainwashed", that is quite dismissive. When in harsh conditions where you see many family members or yours dying in what the opposition claims is a fight for YOU, you might tend not to believe i....and maybe even retaliate?

Don't get me wrong. I don't justify suicide nor do I justify the killing of innocent civilians on either side. I'm just saying that when you have little to defend yourself and your family, people will generally do it.
rwojick
I find it facinating that EVERYONE is fighting terrorism and NO ONE is a TERRORIST???

The US legal system was designed to OPPOSE tyranny, and I think tyranny is the original term for the word terrorism.

Do you have a definition of terrorism yet?

No? Well, then, do wonder Donald Rumsfeld is so confused!

The US legal system holds the "war" in the "Court Room" and truth about the facts, truth about the law, and truth about the EVIDENCE that makes the accuser's allegations TRUE are the bullets.

Seems your definition of a "terrorist" would begin, "Anyone other than myself...."
Related topics
A tribute to 9/11 Victims..
Terrorism in the local scope .. // indonesia // bali bomb
God saved me today..Blasts in New delhi.....
terrorism in israel
You can't fight terrorism from the False side of the law
Muslims March to Denounce Terrorism!
Is the war in Iraq a war on terrorism?
Let Arson = Terrorism
TERRORISM ... NO MORE - FROM PERÚ
Islam & Terrorism
'Int'l Cooperation Must In Fight Against Terrorism'
Terrorism and Tourism
Are the UK's anti-terrorism measures too strict?
Right Wing Terrorism out of control and on the increase?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.