FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

James Blunt

jgeof
Does anybody here like Jmaes Blunt?
He's a great singer...from England I think.
Vlien
I got to know his music before "You're Beautiful" was released, luckily, otherwise I wouldn't have liked it at all. Back in June, someone sent me his song "Goodbye My Lover" and then I transcribed the song on piano. I don't like his voice really, but the music he writes is quite good though.
thelostgallery
really not a big fan...

his voice is weird and his songs are very simple. Catchy though..but overplayed already.
anxiety1
hes amaizng

songs are brillantg and voice is great!
komy
james blunt he's very beautiful, he's very ...... i love him. his song "you're beautiful" it's very fun
serwismix
For me James Blunt is rubbish;D This is my word. His song is to melancholy. My favourite band id Depeche mode, Bon Jovi, Gorilaz, The Ramus! This are rally band Smile
erik
You're beutifull is so easy to play on the guitar

I don't like much of him, although I play the song very often on my guitar...
arch23
I don't like him. his songs are catchy but i his high voice and cold=play like style annoys me.
Caxius
i only know the song "you're beautiful " and it's really pretty Very Happy Very Happy
~tang~
He writes some nice lyrics, but his voice is just so annoying and weiny. I saw him in the interview, and it was all I could do to stop myself from flinging hard objects at the TV! He's the most boring person ever!!!!

Aside from that, I think he's a talented songwriter... just so frustrating...
cherryflows
The first time I listened I had to look away from the video and only listen to the song, he has this creepy stalker/killer thing about him.

At least to me he does.
unkind
Just download his music tonight, great
NuniPio
yep..he does have some nice songs..hes ok
tim_s
I really like his music, although some of the rhymes are a bit forced, and his voice is a bit whiny and annoying. He used to be in the army and apparently most of his music is about his experiences.
althalus
I loathe this guy. With a passion. I'd throw a clog at him, if I had the chanse.

Fun flash concerning, the blunt...
gnomme
its a very good musician!! I like him too
nakamaru
I used to HATE You're Beautiful when I used to hear it played on the radio everyday at work. I for some reason love the song now.