FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ME

Kaisonic
Sup. The name's Thomas, but I like to go by the alias "Kaisonic" here on the 'ole Internet. Where did that name come from, you say? Well, I actually made it up. It comes from "Kaiser Sonic", since kaiser means emperor and Sonic is one of the great video game characters of all time. But I digress...

I'm a 17-year-old guy that lives in the little city of Springfield, OH. Nuthin much to me really...my entire life is basically Lappy (my laptop). I'm still in high school with a 3.9 GPA and a 31 ACT score. I would consider myself rich in a sense, so I don't have a job at the moment. I'm in the band at school, which is really fun. I play a lot of video games, too much perhaps, mainly Halo 2, Counter-Strike (Source), really any first-person shooter. I do have a website that I built and maintain myself with videos made be me and my friends.

That's really about it. I also enjoy music a LOT. Particularly, techno, rock, and video game music. I absolutely despise gospel, rap, and country. With a passion. That's about it.
manumiglani
Hello Thomas!!!!!

Welcome to Frihost!!!!!

Manu Miglani