FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How much and How often you Drink ?

manumiglani
How Often you drink ?......... answer like everyday, once in a week, occasionally etc

How much you Drink ? answer in Number of Pegs .....1, 2 , 3 ,4 ,5 ...... 19, 20

You can also mention .....

..what do your drink ? answer like Votka, Whisky, Beer etc.......

After How many Pegs you are on top of the world ? answer like 3,4 .......19,20

You like mixing smoking with drinking ? answer like yes, no, sometimes, i drink but do not smoke

Company in which you drink ? answer like alone, with my life partner, with friends ( also mention no. of friends )

Non-drinkers, plz do not touch this topic.
adwya
i dont drink at all

Thanks to God

if u need drugs for take off alcohol

http://www.drugsforcost.com/categorylist.asp?catID=54
Ricardo
i drink mostly weekends
but when im gonan drink i drink ALOT,

try goin for 100 shots 100 mins...

TRY IT I DARE YA.
David_Pardy
I might have one or two drinks three nights a week.

Getting drunk is silly and dangerous, I prefer to be conscious of what I'm getting up to!
waiteck
I dont drink.. Underage and I don't want to lol..
shr3dd
I drink on weekends with several of my friends. After a long work week, it's nice to have maybe 10 or so beers and enjoy life.

The meaning of life is to live, if you don't live, then you have no life.
David_Pardy
Oh come on, don't start that "You're not living if you don't drink/abuse drugs/etc" crap. Getting plastered off your head does nothing but make you sick and regret it the next day. You only say you 'enjoy' getting drunk because society tells you you're supposed to enjoy it.

Try spending a weekend only having one or two to help you relax a little bit - it'll open your eyes to just how much easier it is to have fun and have a laugh while you're still conscious of what you're doing.

If you really want to live, then go outside and play a sport or build something. The only people who don't enjoy life and rely on drugs and alcohol are the ones that refuse to try anything else.
djcaution
I'm the cheapest drunk in the world. 3 BEERS MAN! I'm hammered. Back in high school I used to get made fun of for it...now I can brag about it cuz my friends have to spend $70 at the bar meanwhile I'm good to go with $10. Laughing
David_Pardy
I'm the same, although my Hahn six packs cost me $15 and I make them last about a week - like I said, I don't get drunk anymore Wink.
supra33202
I don't really drink. I drink soda and ice tea.
bao
Dont like drink.I drink green tea.Name of tea is longjing!
valient
i dont drink.. I hate it Smile
wandererwillow
Ive truly only gotten drunk 2 times...hard to be a Marine and hear your girlfriend you were going home to propose to has been cheating on you for 6 months while you are overseas...
RaineMitshumi
Well, Lets see...

I use to drink occasionally, but I have stopped drinking all together. I stopped because I committed myself to my girlfriend (plus she dumped me b/c I drank occasionally... (but we got back together)).

I usually drank Smirnoff (one to two of them once in a month). It was either Citrus, Rasberry, Greenapple, or Triple X with Lemon.

I do say this to everyone. If you truely love someone and it bothers them that you drink, please try and quit because it may become your mistake...
wandererwillow
Well, my fellow marines saw how depressed it got me so they took me out...its nowhere near a habit...happened 5 months ago and I havent drank more than a few shots since then...alcohol never really was my thing...
NobodiesHero
Well, I like to drink beer and occasionally some wine. Not every day but at least a couple of beers a week. Usually just one or two beers, only in case of a nice party or night at a club I drink more. I haven't been actually drunk now for almost five years, maybe a little buzzed every once in a while and I like it like that.

Drinking beer is for me is not to get drunk but I enjoy the taste. I just hate drinking sweet stuff like coke all time.

I avoid drinking hard stuff because that takes the fun out of drinking really fast (don't you hate it when you can't remember how you spent the night before?)
SunburnedCactus
NobodiesHero wrote:
I avoid drinking hard stuff because that takes the fun out of drinking really fast (don't you hate it when you can't remember how you spent the night before?)

That's when you know it was a good night! Very Happy
shr3dd
Quote:
Oh come on, don't start that "You're not living if you don't drink/abuse drugs/etc" crap. Getting plastered off your head does nothing but make you sick and regret it the next day. You only say you 'enjoy' getting drunk because society tells you you're supposed to enjoy it.

Okay, you took what I said out of context. Living doesn't mean getting plastered by my definition. I think it means doing whatever you enjoy doing. I live by playing guitar, video games, and also drinking. I don't do any drugs, and I still sometimes play sports. I don't feel like shit after a night of drinking, I have enough tolerance to it.

SunburnedCactus wrote:
Quote:
NobodiesHero wrote:

That's when you know it was a good night!

Hell yeah...
S3nd K3ys
David_Pardy wrote:

Try spending a weekend only having one or two to help you relax a little bit - it'll open your eyes to just how much easier it is to have fun and have a laugh while you're still conscious of what you're doing.

If you really want to live, then go outside and play a sport or build something. The only people who don't enjoy life and rely on drugs and alcohol are the ones that refuse to try anything else.

I drink almost every nite. I also drink almost every weekend. Sometimes I have 2-4 drinks, sometimes only half of one. (I know, leaving half a drink un-finished is alcohol abuse).

When I'm at the desert or camping, I'm usually drinking with my coffee in the morning. (Mmmm, Baileys).

BTW, I almost exclusively drink Bacardi and Coke.

SunburnedCactus
What is that, some sort of Bacardi sponsorship? Smile
S3nd K3ys
SunburnedCactus wrote:
What is that, some sort of Bacardi sponsorship? Smile

Wouldn't it be cool if they paid me to drink their rum??
SunburnedCactus
I do know a girl who promotes Jack Daniels at the uni who gets sent loads of free bottles. Seriously, what a great job! Mr. Green
no.name.zg
occasionaly
evry 3-4 months
Cream
I never drink alcohol, I just drink cold drinks.
a.Bird
I enjoy a tasty beer with a big meal, preferably a non-american beverage that generally tastse like cat urine. I also like wine and hard stuff.

People have SO many misconceptions about drinking, and most of these people have never even touched a drop. Many believe the culture of drinking is black and white. This isn't the case. A lot of kids binge drink on the weekends to get plastered. This is usually to deal with their own pretenses and insecurities that they create themselves (so incredibly ironic).

Then there are people enjoy a glass of wine with a well cooked dinner to help slow the experience down to a tasty cruise of good food, good wine (I prefer white) and possibly good music. It's calming and a nice way to enjoy your afternoon either alone or with some close friends.

There are people who go to clubs and order a mixed drink. For one, most of them actually taste really good. Also, I know that after a few drinks, I'm able to loosen up and not care so much about what other people think of me dancing, enjoying myself, etc.

Then there are people who have NEVER drank anything enough to get a buzz, or to get "tipsy" and will never truly understand what it's about and thus, have any justifiable contestment of it. I believe that as long as many Americans are abused by the goverment and by media, it's only fair that they are able to disconnect themselves from the materialism and prentense with a bit of alcohol. What's more, everyone lives life the way they wish to. To someone who has never drank an alcoholic beverage because they don't wish to, they would feel very offended if people basically told them they should drink because it would make them a better person. Alternatively, many people who drink feel offended when someone who has no experience tells them that they are making wrong decisions in their life. It's THEIR life, not yours.
windrei
i seldom drink, maybe once in a season.

i like sake and champagne, and i hate beer the most. It's bitter and can easily make people fat.

Actually i think having some alcoholic drinks is good to health once a day, with a small cup.
cnnet
when at home
I'd drink offen
while out
I never drink
shwetanshu
i nvr drink alcohol, i only drink cold drinx and milk
elekis
I drunk .......a lot.
budazz
i drink everyday

1 bottle of beer
6ib
only drinking about once- twice a week a week.
NeShYU
I drink too muck. Moustly on weekend but to much. I usualy drink whiskey. I'm not often too drunk, but two or three times i get drunk. The point is that i can dgink a lot and not be drunk.
Nyizsa
Hi all,

I think the point is not to get drunk or not. I like to get together with friends and have some fun. And yes, if we want to drink a couple of beers, we do. Actually, it will make the fun even funnier. Very Happy
So the emphasis is on friends and company, not on alcohol.

On the other hand, university parties are just GREAT!!!
(My favorite was when we set a rule that everyone has to drink 20 bottles of beer in 24 hours. That wasn't easy, but I have managed to!)
But I grew up... Anyway, I love parties!
raver
i drink sometimes...about 4-5 nights a week Smile))))
But i also have breaks of like a month or so every year...it`s fun beeing in college...i usually drink beer, votka, tonic gin, wine...and when i mix them they have the best effect. I usually get drunk a little, just enough to make me feel good, although once a month i get totally plastured...but i don`t have any pains or headaches the next day...i`ve been drinking sincei was about 15 years old and only once did i have a hangover. And yes i smoke while drinking...i used to smoke pot but it is just too expensive..
eqfan
i drink but not too ofen
manumiglani
hey..... what is the major difference you can find out between a drinker and a non-drinker ?

i told non-drinkers not to touch this topic so i can't guess whay they are here.

710ths
I drink almost every day without fail. Its good for the heart and helps me and my partner relax after a hard days work. But I must admit that means that it increasingly gets harder or takes a lot more to get Pi...d.

One thing I dare not do is count up the cost. Probably could have bought a swangy speed boat by now.

Oh well at least Im happy.
naz
I like drinking, but mainly of the taste. I like drinking whisky and to ave some relaxed minute ust me, my whisky and my thoughts. Something different...
hoonger
I drink only there are celebrations or parties...
not often ..usually once a month..
however, if there're some beers left in the refrigerator, I will also drink when watch TV. Very Happy
jamesmackle
I drink most weekeds, and have about 8 pints... soetimes may have one or two in the week. Me and my friends don't know when to stop!

Anyone else drink too much?
criticaldensity
i drink when im thirsty. Very Happy Isnt that what we're supposed to do? Seriously, I drink water, coffee, tea, home-made birch beer. As for alcoholic drinks, none. I dont like their tastes, im a sweet tooth. So that doesnt make me a social drinker, I drink for hydration purposes only. Refuel, done, back to whatever im doing.
TonkPilz
I usually drink on weekends whit a mixture of friends and stranger's and usually att some ones home. and when i drink i aim to atlest get a buzz and that can take about 4 to 7 beer's att an alc percentage of 7,2% and 1 or 2 four-cl vodka cola but i usually handel more whit out making me to much of an ass of myself. i have only got myself senseless'ly drunk ones and thats never gona hapen again trust me (or dont...)

and a normal beer for me is NorlandsGuld

my favourite alcoholic beverage has always bean vodka and preferably Absolut Vodka Orginal
schudder
Right now, I drink once or twice per week.
Usually once a week, studentclubnight. Mostly I just drink a few (no more than 5 25cl beers). Occasionally (especially during a cantus - for those of you who know what that is) I tend to drink a little bit more. You know, along the lines of 20 beers or so (it's really hard keeping track when you've had that many Wink ), but that's maybe once a month, probably even less often.
Occasionally I'll have a wodka or a cocktail, but I usually stick to good old Belgian beer. Or whatever they have on tap Razz

All in all, I'm not a heavy drinker at all, but if you offer me something, I won't say no. Unless I'm feeling sick... And even then I'd probably take it.
Oh, and I'm 17 Very Happy
Funny though how you can't spell koktail correctly Laughing
angelo
I don't drink! First, it's bad for your health! Second, I'm allergic to it! Last time on my friend's birthday, I drank San Mig light beer, the next day, there were red spots all over my body. My doctor said, my body is not immuned to such liquors. Lastly, my parents don't allow me to drink! Very Happy
CMA
I only drink ocasionally, but when I do, I tend to drink good... without ever getting drunk! Very Happy

It's strange, but I know from personal experiences that my body has a huge resistance to alcohol. On my first drinking night out, I had a mug of beer, one Screwdriver (real drinkers may know what it is) and about 8 or 9 shots. I only came out of the bar a little dizzy, but I could still walk straight, talk/think normally and remember everything that happened that night.

I can never part with a good, chilly Screwdriver (sweet nectar of the Gods) and a Kalashnikov (the shot, not the weapon).
Nayru
I don't drink often, but when I drink...I drink allot XD. I especially like Malibu and Bacardi mixes, I can drink those like water Laughing I was never fond of the hangovers though...lol Wink
dark_one
How Often you drink? whenever I feel like it Very Happy

How much you Drink ? 1

You can also mention .....

..what do your drink ? Bacardi Breezer.......

After How many Pegs you are on top of the world ? 5

You like mixing smoking with drinking ? i drink but do not smoke

Company in which you drink ? whoever is there Very Happy
NightsCuriosity
Mmmmm...flaming dr. peppers....

Im also a fan of "bitch beer". Smirnoff green apple? YUM!!! Holy crap they are so good! Ive always wanted to see if I could make a drink that has a lot more alcohol....but same taste. I dont know about you guys...anything green apple is awesome.

Does anyone have a recipe of how to make a more powerful drink? Still keeping the green apple taste?
coolabi
I used to drink too much and more often than I had to. Usually I got drunk 2-3 times a week. Mainly I drunk beer, wine, vodka, absint, and palinka. (hungarian speciality, around 40-60% vol/vol alc.) . BUT NOW I QUIT!!! (o.k, i drink every other week 1 or 2 beer, but no more).
dysturbedstatic
i dont drink much since i turned 21, kinda lost its flair now that i am legal and have to spend more money to get drunk in public, but sometimes its worth the money when u see a nice set of drunken tits lol.
Lanochka-ru
Well I drink not very often, but if I drink...Oh, it's the upon controll girl=) I wanna dance and go party, get some boys=) And then I like to sing=)
Couple days ago I was on the party...Oh my, now people ask me, am I always like that?=)
jovemac
Drinking - Its a pleasure to do... which helps to get rid out of all the pains and tensions encounterd through the day.. keeps me fresh.. No harm in drinking if you drink knowing your limits.
CMA
NightsCuriosity wrote:
Does anyone have a recipe of how to make a more powerful drink? Still keeping the green apple taste?

Hmm you could try a variation of the Screwdriver using apple juice instead of orange juice. Grab a highball glass, drop some ice in it and fill one third of the glass with vodka and absint in equal quantities. Fill the rest of the glass with green apple juice.

There you go! A Green Apple Screwdriver! The standard quantities for a Screwdriver are 1/2 vodka and absint and 1/2 orange juice, but since the taste of the apple juice isn't as strong as the orange juice I thought it was better to change the quantities to 1/3 vodka & absint and 2/3 juice, or else you probably wouldn't notice the taste of the juice. You may still try using the standard quantities, though. I haven't tried doing the green apple Screwdriver myself, so I'm just stating a theory. Rolling Eyes
Nyizsa
Reply to Lanochka-ru:
Yes, alcohol helps a lot to "feel the rythm". The best thing is that when your inhibitions are turned off, you don't do any random stupid things. You only do what you would like to do soberly - just you were afraid to do because of the opinion of others. But then - Who cares about the others?
Ah, and the other good thing: when you get up the next day, it is very heartwarming to hear complete strangers congratulate you what a cool guy you are...
Ohsakm
i drink ocassionally

i drink a lot when i drink xD

o drink all kind alcohol: beer, whisky, vodka, tekila, etc.....

i drink but i don't smoke

i drink with friends ofcourse Very Happy
FriBogdan
Every weekend i go out with my friends so...we buy some drink in the process Smile. But we never brake the limit Smile
frozenhead
How often? I drink occasionally to socialize (parties or with family and friends).

How much? as much as I can but not to the point that I'll be passed out though I drink I lot and I can drink all varieties. Wink
greekcovers
I drink every day a bottle of beer or wine.
In weekends i drink a lot with my friends, vodka, and we enjoy the music in the clubs, listen our favorites singers on the stage, like Elena Paparizoy, Anna Bissh, Despoina Bandh !
piecesoftrees
I don't tend to drink at all. I will on a special occasion. But I don't have any fun whe it comes to getting drunk for the sake of it.

It's also a big problem here in England.

I've been very cautious of drink ever since one night when I was in Amsterdam and I got lost and became extremely frightened, found my way back to our cheap hotel and drunk myself silly. I had 15 Bacardi Breezer alco-pops and around the same amount of Carlsberg (as this is all the hotel had left). and also smoked a joint. That's not something I tend to do, but I just felt like it. Also a double vodka was involved...

I woke up the next day, and got on the bus and was sick. I missed a visit to the Van Gogh museum. Think of that as a good or bad thing in your own minds...

But ever since then I've been very cautious of alcohol and I also discovered I don't like the taste of it.

Except Baileys, Bailey's is great.
falconfx
I'm not a drinking-fanatic: I only drink occasionally (e. g. Christmas, Birthday, etc).

I like liqueurs a lot, but I hate wines and beer.