FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do you have NFS MW ?

roeenoy
hi all

do you have Need For Speed Most Wanted?

i have it and it's great!

i did 40% of the game
dxhunter
Yes I have MW i di %20 but at the moment give error of my computer make Restart computer Crying or Very sad I think Graphic cart problem Crying or Very sad
atomek
yes i have, cool game
GrimReaper77
- Lovely graphics. 'Trackmania Sunrise'-style Shader Model 3 textures. Cars are high-poly & look great. Enabling full real-time reflections will bring your high-end to its knees!

- More cars, better variation. The cars might actually be better than your initial choice (stock) car as you unlock new ones. I remember the stock Honda outclassing everything in Underground 2.

- More varied environments - closer to hot pursuit (open areas, country-sides) than underground (city areas). Day/evening & rain effects are a nice touch.

- Mostly well done voice acting, Generally decent live-action green-screne FMV's (think Fast & Furious). Good acting (again, for the most part).

- Police chases are really well done. You'll know it when you try it. A really well developed mechanic.

- Pointless random opponent challenges of Underground have been removed! Only chance to make money is racing, and selling what you got i.e. you need to plan your purchases wisely.

Dislikes:

- A little too linear for my taste. But then again, all NFS versions have been arcade-like in that regard.

- You only get upgrades when you challenge a boss (trying not to spoil it for those who haven't played it yet). Unique upgrades from winning boss races never seem to be better than upgrades you can buy. Really strange.

- The main bad-guy is mostly believable, but gets irritating after a while. Reminds me of Freddy Prince Jr.

- Still not enough freedom in modding your car. Would just love to slap vinyls on any part of the car, rotate em, custom text / fonts etc. to make a truly unique car.

- Car mechanics are wierd. I've never driven a sports car personally, but when *every* *single* car can spin out of control when it's accelerating from rest, you wonder if it's a bug or not. It mightn't be annoying, but when you come to a stop surrounded by cops - one cruiser standing between you and an open road - and you're car can't get the grip required to get away, you'll be screaming out loud!

- Music is lame! There are two good songs for the most (the rock tracks while racing - rap tracks are forgettable)! Underground 1 had the best soundtrack. Period.

- No true GTA style gameplay - you're not required to drive to the next event. You can 'jump' to your garage, then 'jump' to the next race. This is great as it helps you stay away from the cops between races, but it takes the fun out of moving from point A to point B (one of the fundamental mechanics that made all the GTA's so much fun).

Through all that, this game still get's a great rating from me, even though I'm only at 30% completion. It's got a lot of polish (can't say the same for 90% of the games currently in the market - Legend Of Neo anyone?), and I'd personally recommend it to any fan of the genre!
supra33202
I have it. A very good game. The enviroment is stunning. I like the sunset. Very realistic.
Penna_ha
I'm planning on getting this. Seems like everyone likes it. I have never played a Need For Speed game XD i'm holding on to Burnout. But maybe it's time to change? : D

i have a question, wich platform is best for this game? PC or Xbox?
m_furquan36
Iv got da game and it rox! believe me, da speed isnt compromised with the amount of blur in the game even with a crappy video card! da grafix are amazing... (but with a little improvement over Underground 2) Even the storyline is purely unadulterated. its unique, and fun to play

My favorite track is the the NFS Grand Sprint, (or sumthing like that) which is the longest track across the circumference of the whole game area

Cars are awsome, but i kinda missthe the Neon glows under the car which were presenjt in NFS U2...
Rolz
I have it. Meh.

Well, okay, it's not that bad, but it's kind of boring now. Maybe I played too much with Underground 1 and 2... hehe. The graphics are cool, the cars are great (although I'm not a car geek) and all that stuff, but this game is boring and uninspired. You just race, race, race, the AI cheats and wins, you beat your head against the table and shout nasty words, race, race... eh. The videos with the real guys are pretty cool though. And I also liked that I got 10000 for playing Underground 2. Laughing

Oh, well, I guess this ain't my kinda game.
traxion
nfs mw is a good game but

it is in a few jears they make 3 games who looks like gameplay very much as one. u got new races a new map and new car skins ect. but it is every time the same song

drive drive drive u must win to get to the next races. i prefer the old games damage, NO PIMPING, and a good story, training and more of those stuff

nsf u and u2 where to the pimping im happy that nfs mw is not realy to the pimping and they got sone cops but a blacklist srry but it is a bit to much for kids.

jeahh be number one jeahh

no i dont like it, just gave me a older version whit the nice looks of now and im 50 times more happy about the game
evilfoetus
I llyk this game the cops definatley make this better than underground
Tior
its very good game

i like style of menu,buttons,..especially i like black painted style,its really cool.Smile
next thing i like is a small video-compositing of real characters and 3d background,good idea and good style.
Pixel shader 3.0 are great,i love it..motion blur,reflectios,..
behavior of car is really horrible,nfsu2 had better.
I like challanges with dump cops Smile evades,..Smile
But after some time its more and more stereotype(like many other games)
Gerardus™
I have need for speed most wanted for the ps2 and the xbox, both are the same but i think the graphics are better on xbox. The movies are sharper and it all looks a little better. I didn't play it on the pc yet, but these days i like the console more then the pc. It's more fun cuz we play with more people without going online. But this game probably looks best on the pc. As soon as i play it on my pc i'll let you know.. Cool
Gerardus™
I have need for speed most wanted for the ps2 and the xbox, both are the same but i think the graphics are better on xbox.
The movies are sharper and it all looks a little better. I didn't play it on the pc yet, but these days i like the console more then the pc. It's more fun cuz we play with more people without going online.
But this game probably looks best on the pc. As soon as i play it on my pc i'll let you know.. Cool