FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RC (Radio Control) Cars/Trucks

ajoaktree
Was wondering how many folks here are into RC's. My site, which is still in work, is mainly going to be about them. I was thinking, if there were enough here we could maybe start a decent thread or forum on it. Reply if interested...
Cash
yeah, I mess with them occasionally, maybe when I get them to work!!! I like the little "zipzaps", but my favorite is a 4x4 0ff road (a little bigger) and some massive tires and a low granny climbing gear.

My website is on aviation and aircraft uopa.frih.net but I didn't set it up yet Sad But maybe I could have a RC planes section Wink

Cash Cool
ajoaktree
Laughing Right now, I'm learning (slowly) to control my 4x4. I think it will be a LONG time until I can fly an RC. I just got my truck, it's a Team Associated RC18MT. It's tundra time here in North Dakota, so I am trying to find gears to slow it down to drive in the house. It goes way to fast for my little place. Once I get some time (on 12 hour shifts this week and next) I will be uploading my RC site to my account, and (hopefully) installing myBB.