FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Review Software

AardvarkSagus
Is there anyone here who knows of a good review software similar to [url=reviewpost.com]Review Post[/url] or even better the review software custom made for [url=pbreview.com]PB Review[/url]? Thanks, I have been searching for quite some time for something.
toughtrio
What type of reviews do you want?
AardvarkSagus
I'm not really looking for reviews of something. I want to create my own review site. I am wondering what software to install to allow me to do so.
otiscom
Why not make a forum similar to this one?

You could set up the forum sub directories into software types.

When you become a member you can do this.

AardvarkSagus
I am a member and I have a forum, what I am looking for is something that can be categorized by a lot of different fields. I want people to be able to search for an item by cost/genre/user rating/etc. as well as be able to add their own sub-review of the product. [url]pbreview.com[/url] has about the best one that I have run across however it is a completely propriatary software developed solely for them and is not available to the public (I asked). I was merely wondering if there was anything freely available that I could use instead.