FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ocelot Web

ocelotweb
Yeah I'm having a little bit of trouble with my website. Well my old one that is. If you can try to picture what I'm doing, index.html is basically 2 webpages put together.... home.html, and nav.html. Well on Bravenet whenever I upload all the files and directories exactly how I have it on my C: drive, the index page is blank. It works perfectly fine on my computer. I believe the problem is, the Bravent Banners. it puts a second <head> and </head> tag in the source so it can put the banner. If you would like to investigate and maybe see if there is something I can do about that you're more than welcome to and I would appreciate it if someone figures out whats wrong. http://ocelotweb.bravehost.com/index.html, and then for the other two just replace the index.html, with nav.html, and home.html. Thanks!
RebelYell4x4
Maybe try just copying the code and pasting it in their online HMTL creator??
roeenoy
your site is not working
yjwong
Why don't you use Frihost instead of bravenet when you are having problems?
ocelotweb
Yeah I finally got my frihost account today and everything runs smooth as silk. It was the banner after all. It had to be. But yeah thanks for the help. I am still looking for people to link to and suggestions for my website (page ideas, links, affiliates, those kind of things) because my page is severely blank. if you want to you can check it out at http://ocelotweb.frih.net/index.html and make suggestions.
pudovkin
As I can see, you still have problems with your "home" page.
The main problem is you:
Code:
<FRAMESET COLS="20%,80%" noresize>

... created two (vertical) columns...
Code:
<FRAMESET ROWS="100%" noresize>

... and in the first (the left one) column, you set a single row...
Code:
<FRAME SRC="nav.html" name=nav noresize frameborder=0 framespacing=0 border=0>
<FRAME SRC="home.html" name=main noresize frameborder=0 framespacing=0 border=0>

... and then you put the two frames where it should be only one.

So, just remove:
Code:
<FRAMESET ROWS="100%" noresize>

... and one of two...
Code:
</FRAMESET>

And shoud work fine... Smile
ocelotweb
Noticed my post was near the bottom so I had to get it back up there. I've been playing with my site a little more now seeing how I got a little more free time so if you want to check it out and give me some feed back I'd appreciate it. I'm going to add a link to me section and a way for me to link to you. If you have a tiny link image that would be great that way I can make a section with your image and a link to your site I'm thinking about 50X75 Pixels. Also you can aim me or another method of communication.