FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which Forum/Boards are allowed/not allowed?

hack_man_
I have been hosting my forum on invisionfree.com but find that the styles and ads are rather annoying.

I have been looking into other free boards until I found out that some boards are not allowed... Which board scripts are allowed and which are not?

I have been planning to switch to mybboard.com but am not sure if that is one of the ones that have been banned, is it? Confused
babumuchhala
All boards that are universally available free under ther lisences are allowed viz. phpBB, SMF, myBB, etc

The ones that arent are the Paid ones like IPB, vBulliten, etc. Thats because most of these boards have been found to be nullified/cracked and thats not allowed here. If you have a valid liscensed version want to install it then you must get it approved from Bondings by showing him that you got a valid liscense to use it.
Bondings
I just wanted to post the same thing as babumuchhala. Wink
hack_man_
babumuchhala wrote:
All boards that are universally available free under ther lisences are allowed viz. phpBB, SMF, myBB, etc

The ones that arent are the Paid ones like IPB, vBulliten, etc. Thats because most of these boards have been found to be nullified/cracked and thats not allowed here. If you have a valid liscensed version want to install it then you must get it approved from Bondings by showing him that you got a valid liscense to use it.

Thanks! So as long as it is free, you can use it without permission. But if it is a paid one then you have to prove to Bondings that it is yours and not fake.
Bondings
Exactly. Very Happy

-locked-