FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Admin(s), or trustworthy people, I would like a little help.

Cash
First of all, I want to tell you all how much I enjoy and support the frihost community. But I only have a slight problem, and, it is not a frihost problem, it's a ME problem! Please forgive me for being such a internet idiot, but thats all I am. My new website (uopa.frih.net) is now up, but I don't know HOW to set it up. First question: is it possible to use snitz forums on my website? Second question: Would someone be willing to take over my website creation (with a snitz forum) for me? Third question: is there an administrator or a trustworthy person that I can REALLY TRUST so I can hand all my passwords, usernames, ect. over to them so they can do it? Its not that hard of a job, or at least people say its soooo easy, its just over my head, thats all Rolling Eyes

If anyone can help praise god and praise them!

If anyone can't help, well than,,,,,.........................................................

Thanks

CHS
Neo7
You can use any style that is provided free. Otherwise you get the ban if you use software you must pay for first (i.e. vBulliten).

To set up your site, you must have the script (you can create one via Notepad or a simple word processor or right there on the control panel itself). You then put these files under the public folder in the File Manager. If it's a forum then you need to generate the database commands for that as well (on your own unless you can find someone with a similar forum setup).
Cash
Yeah!, Snitz is 100% free Cool
Bondings
I'm sure you can arrange something with no0bie4life(he installs a lot of phpBB forums for frih$), but installing it yourself might be a better idea.
Cash
OK, I'll ask him. I just can't do anything worth a drn!!! Evil or Very Mad

But, thanks again for your help.....

Crash