FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hand/photoshop

a_dubDesign
I sketched this out by hand, then scanned it into photoshop to colorize it, with a bunch of fun blending modes, gives it that cool texture. It always fun to combine old and new media. Let me know what you think.
noliver
I like it, but the one eye seems to be bigger than the other. Nice "texture" to it. Keep on painting !
evilryu530
hEY MAN THAT LOOKS GREAT! I I THINK IT HAS LOTS OF PERSONALITY.
kaikou
Personality it definitely has! Very fun piece, and I like the textures. I especially like the hair and the shading on the rim of the hat.
wistom
well, very good picture.
i like it. i could do so good like your!
big d
looks great man..good job...my advice is donbt quit now keep drawing...you'll see yourself get better and better sand one day start making some money out of it Cool
rainynightstarz
not bad not bad!

More practice and you'll be a master artist in no time Razz
Miss Luna
Those are really some excellent photoshopping skills...
Che
Hey I like it as well. Nice Job!
Olivia Wood
Wow. That's really nice, what with the hat and the attitude and the shading and everything.

Question I have to ask, though: is 'colorize' an actual word? I've used it myself, which is why I'm asking. Does it refer to some actual process in Photoshop? And if so, is it an official term? I don't use Photoshop myself, so I wouldn't know.
Sappho
Good, i have a crits thou, its about the black left side of the picture, i know that its the shadowed side but i would strongly suggest not to use black (or near black colors in that matter) it has this impression on a viewer as if it is a hole in the image u know what i mean this contrast disproportion.

The sketch is nice, there really is something Smile
niranvv
hey,
its good photoshop skill!!
keep it up!!

love,
Niran
www.niran.frih.net
Boo hoo!