FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not sure what to do??

CECIL MACLEOD
I have been accepted. Today I tried to upload my web page that I designed in Microsoft Publisher but when I checked to see it it looked like a bunch of weird letters and figures. Am I doing something wrong? I am using Direct Admin and I uploaded the file (my web page) using file manager. Can anyone help? If I didn't give enough info let me know. Sorry I'm new at this and I tried the online support but they were all offline. HELP PLEASE Laughing
Bondings
There are currently some problems with the server, so I won't be able to look at it now. I will however need the url where you uploaded the files in order to give you some advice.
foumpie
CECIL MACLEOD wrote:
I have been accepted. Today I tried to upload my web page that I designed in Microsoft Publisher but when I checked to see it it looked like a bunch of weird letters and figures. Am I doing something wrong? I am using Direct Admin and I uploaded the file (my web page) using file manager. Can anyone help? If I didn't give enough info let me know. Sorry I'm new at this and I tried the online support but they were all offline. HELP PLEASE Laughing

you should be happy,
you get lettres and figures !!!
we get nothing Razz

(in english: characters & images Wink )
CECIL MACLEOD
I think this is the URL you are looking for:
/CMD_FILE_MANAGER/domains/dndsplumbing.frih.net/public_html

I asved the Publisher file as a web index html file and now I'm getting nothing. It just says it was upload successfully then when I check to see it shows the same Driect admin to change this upload your web page
CECIL MACLEOD
So if direct admin is working and I uploaded my would I still be able to see the site even if the server is down? It just doesn't seem to be uploading my index.html file in replacement of the old one? Thanks for at least responding so soon amin I know your busy. I just wonder if its me or the server thats the problem??
Bondings
I logged in to your account and everything seems to be ok. http://dndsplumbing.frih.net seems to be working fine and the index.htm file gives some company info.

(by the way, if you don't want me to link to your website on a public forum, please pm me Wink )
Rhysige
Umm without sounding the wrong way, perhaps you should see if one of the many great coders around here would be willing to whip you up a cool web page Smile