FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Recommend a good gallery tool/app

Scaramanga
Can anyone recommend good image gallery tools?

I've been looking at JAlbum, but I'm really hesitant to get an app that only works it the user has Java (VM) enabled/installed. But it does have a lot of good features/skins.

Also another thing I'd really like is the ability to have one thumbnail image but several links to different sizes of the image (especially for wallpapers and/or avatars) without having to hand code this every time.

Thanks
misterdimiz
Try to use Coppermine Wink
sprinqles
Try using 4Images Gallery. IMO, its the best one so far. Smile There Photopost but it ain't free. Smile
Reign
http://www.ornj.net/

makes xHtml and css valid code!

great program!
Alie
For sites, that include only galleries, the best tool Menalto Gallery, by the way, it's completely freeware.
Menalto homepage.
Summer
You can try to use Coppermine. It is good .
srijit
4images has the most options. also got some good mods too. and the support is great Very Happy
potterrpg
Why dont you try Serif Webmanager 1.0. It is an automatic gallery creator and all you need to do is import a few images. It is really cool. And you can automatically select your own template. But you can make your own and you can make your own gallery using a few image tags and html.
charliehk
Coppermine is good! Gallery is a little bit complex to install but I like the slide show.