FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you ever.....?

laima
Have you ever seen, when people are dying and houses and animals are destroyed by angry power of storm? have you seen, if somebody calls you and then takes in to strange cars, carry away and nobody ever can see you? do you know where it happens? i do..
it happens right behind the corner of your hause, of city, and in countryside... it is never distinctable, that...things in world ar much different.
i know, everybody has dreamed about peace on earth, but what peace can be? people tell me? what peace? if there always will be someone doing bad things, if there always will be someone who kills, someone who steals and does much worse things also? haw can we be safe? can you tell me the way?
no, nobody cn. nobody, it is just from yourselves, people! listen! world need to change! system is too old, we need revolution of life! this isn't politics anymore, this is our and our children future, and don't you want to save and make it easier? don't you?
Jack_Hammer
laima wrote:
Have you ever seen, when people are dying and houses and animals are destroyed by angry power of storm? have you seen, if somebody calls you and then takes in to strange cars, carry away and nobody ever can see you? do you know where it happens? i do..
it happens right behind the corner of your hause, of city, and in countryside... it is never distinctable, that...things in world ar much different.
i know, everybody has dreamed about peace on earth, but what peace can be? people tell me? what peace? if there always will be someone doing bad things, if there always will be someone who kills, someone who steals and does much worse things also? haw can we be safe? can you tell me the way?
no, nobody cn. nobody, it is just from yourselves, people! listen! world need to change! system is too old, we need revolution of life! this isn't politics anymore, this is our and our children future, and don't you want to save and make it easier? don't you?

It's human nature thats currupt and thats something that no-one will ever change, it's in our nature to be selfish, etc.
silli
What the hell? System overload *pshhh* Connection reset by peer Sad
nimbuscogitare
We havent got it right, we wont have it right within our lives or our childrens lives or thier childrens lives. What revelution shall we begin? what is the right way? Is it realy getting worse or is it just easier for us to see now that we have become better at comunicating beyond our little towns and homes. what opposition will we face in our pursute of the perfect world, who will see it first, who will move toward it and leave us to follow. How can we, with so many doughts and questions, somany misconceptions and ignorant asumptions, possibly hope to acheive the kind of blissful peace we so desire? Trial, error, exeptace, growth, learning, choosing, doing, these and more must be the tools. What are your tools? what do you suggest we do? what makes you sure you are right?

Take it all in before you tear it down.