FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Girlfriend!! Girlfriend!! Girlfriend!!

avk
hey what kind of characters do u see in your Girl friend.
I think that she must be sexy,hot and beautiful with a bit of mind
what kind of lasy do u want??

And Yeah a quote
"If u like a good girl it is good but if u like a bad girl it is better"

Isnt it cool

Yea it is
dxhunter
For me to be only faithful I dont want anything only FAITHFUL
manumiglani
Avoid Girls,
Save Fuel
windval
i like some girls with big eyes and sweet smile

and i think it is OK
bao
I think faith is important!
David_Pardy
My girlfriend is fantastic.

She encourages me to play my drums and doesn't stop me practising.
We can play friendly games of poker (not strip poker!) together or with friends.
We almost never argue and when we do problems are quickly resolved.
She loves the same brand of cars that I do (Holdens), in fact she's an even bigger fan of them than I am!
She plays the violin.
We train in Ninjutsu together.
She always helps me load my drums and set up.
She laughs at my jokes
I laugh at her jokes
She's honest and trustworthy
She likes to have a good wrestle
She's beautiful.

I win! And I'm not making any of this up, this is the girl who I am with and who I'm planning to marry next year Smile.

Seriously guys... Don't be shallow, just build up good friendships with people and go from there. The older you get the more you'll realise that some relationships you've been in never had to happen. You'll see more beauty in people both inside and out as you grow as long as you don't blind yourself by being shallow as a teenager.
ocalhoun
You don't really want to know...
SNES350
I need a lot more than a bit of mind in a person for me to stand being around them a lot (just talking a few days a week or if in school every day is fine though). Other than that I'm sorry to say I look for the lack of negative qualities that I despise (self-centered, makes up excuses for everything, thinks they are amazing at everything, etc) rather than positive qualities. Well that's mostly for who I hang out with, but that would make it also apply to a girlfriend.
izimngcubes15
I like funny, kind, caring, and unselfish.
AnarchyCow
I don't have a girlfriend.
But these are the things i saw in a girlfriend that passed away about 1 year ago.

A loveing heart.
Beautiful eyes.
Timid and Shy.
She looks for me to help her, and I look to her to help me.
Depressed.
Suicidal.
And a few other things...

Well, These are most of the things I would like in a Girlfriend, probley minux a few things.
And just so there aren't to many questions.
Yes, she did kill herself... And I'de rather not talk about it....
easydolphin
Yea!!! My First Post in this forum

I think she must be hooooooooooot and coooooooooool
But faithful too!!
hassine
i don't think that i must think of a gril, but if i had to choose, i want a very pretty one
Kestrel
To me, how cute/pretty she is matters not at all. I'm 17 and so far I've only been in one relationship. She didn't look too bad. But the reason I was with her because she was funny, caring, had a great personality, and she was a great friend. We've been split up for about a month now, and we're still friends. I hope to be back with her soon, but eh, it's all up to her. Anyway, enough telling you about that. But I think the one most important quality in a girl is if she's caring or not.
e1320
I ONLY NEED A GIRLFRIEND LOVE ME,AND I LOVE HER.
THAT IS OK!! Very Happy
mark
I don't have a girlfriend yet and I have to say this that the more beautiful she is, the more of a boy dumper she is!
seanooi
My type would be
- Pretty (not too pretty and not too ugly if you know what i mean) Very Happy
- Understanding
- Faithful
- Caring

I guess that's about it Laughing
SgtGarcia
Well, she should look nice. But not too nice. En faithful of course. I don't think you can really tell exactly how she should be. When you see someone you really love you just love her and don't think about whether she is pretty enough.
David_Pardy
Kestrel -

I speak from experience when I say don't wait for her. Move on - just bide your time and build your relationships with your friends. If you guys get back together then it will be in the RIGHT situation, but the chances of that happening are VERY slim and you will be 1 in a billion if it happens and if you two remain in a successful relationship.
Kiliox
Personnaly,I don't want girlfriend because I hate long time reliationship.
Don't be faithful, meet a lot of girls, and enjoy them all, that is my purpose.
drunkfun
dxhunter wrote:
For me to be only faithful I dont want anything only FAITHFUL

Yeah she told me you said that when she was tonguing my balls
NeShYU
For me, the girl must be beautiful, sexy, and little smart (not too much). It is also important to me that she wont f--- with everyone. If I'm with her only for sex, it is not a girlfriend.
komy
for me , my girlfriend is very beautifull,very sexy and very hot i like that i don't know why but i like when my girlfriend is looking by other person, other men.
speedlikecy
i love pretty and kind....and little cool Cool Cool
Summer
I want a hot , sexy , kind and beautiful !! Greedy ?
raver
Kiliox wrote:
Personnaly,I don't want girlfriend because I hate long time reliationship.
Don't be faithful, meet a lot of girls, and enjoy them all, that is my purpose.

yeah...that`s very mature of you to say Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

anyways, before i was trapped Very Happy in my current relationship for 2 years now, whenever i used to pick up chicks these were the points i was looking for:
1)a beautiful face //this was the most important part, if her face, her eyes don`t express something (be it i`m so smart or i would love to f**k you for two weeks straight without stopping) then she isn`t worth it.
2)the body //i`m not much into big breasted girls (although they are fineeee)
but she must look good. And definetly not fat...
3)Conversation //from the first words you can realise if all she is good for is a one night stand or you can have a relationship with her...if she is *cough stupid *cough then use it and leave it Smile
If you do find someone that you like then good luck with it. If you find someone that you can be in loved with, keep her close and love and cherish her. Don`t be gealous (i know because that`s why i lost some great loves of my life) and treat her like she is your universe...
Hope this helped...
frozenhead
Well, Hmm.. "Her personality" matters a lot me though, I don't have one at the moment (no gf for almost a couple of years) but I'm dating now and her personality is great!.

Here's my criteria: (in order)

1. good personality
2. can be one of my bestfriends whatever happens
3. understanding / thoughtful
4. sweet (I love ladies who cuddle me when I'm tired and sad)
5. have good sense of humor
6. pretty (of course! Wink)
vinx_18
Surprised Someone to lean on...
Cool Someone to cry on...
Cool SOmeone to laugh with...
Rolling Eyes someone to talk with...
Razz someone to share with...
Shocked Shocked someone to have...
Razz some one ....
abone
My girlfriend has to be clever like me. Cool If I doubt her mind ,I give up her,also immediately.. Sad
leat397
Girlfriend is not always good in my eyes..
sometimes she is troublesome and I would think of one word, problem maker.
To some scene I even hate her..

I won't deny that I love her.
saiyeek
manumiglani wrote:
Avoid Girls,
Save Fuel
Hey fuel is renewable source of energy so make more use of it. Use fuel make girls happy.
jobsworld
I also need a girlfriend......
Anyone from india or abroad......

you will be my first girl friend....
OutlawSpirit
they have to be as smart as me...
not any taller then me...
not a loud mouth...
sense of humour...
same interests...
lookin fine...
skills in the bedroom...
faithfull...
freaky Cool
Nicekiwi9
hott
passionett
loving
horny
and most of all wont fall asleep while im telling them how much that sleeping thing annoys me

and A GUY, now thas jus perfect... lol Idea
windrei
i do not and did not have girlfriend. However, if you ask me, i'll say, she's better know me a lot, from my characters to my lifestyle. And a little bit talkative.
wind
my girlfriends??
bassgs_17
When I look for a girl, I try to not be shallow and look for a girl who's a geek like myself, who shares common interests, and won't banish me if I do the slightest thing wrong. Also, I look for a personality that intrigues me, but that I can get along with at the same time.
-Aquastrike, master of the dark
easydolphin
I think what he said is correct to an extent but not fully true!!

Isn't it !
avk wrote:

And Yeah a quote

Isnt it cool

Yea it is

And the quote is really good !!1
dan751
Physical beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
measurments: 36-24-36
LOL! Just kidding. Seriously.
Honestly, physical looks are a bonus.
Though don't get me wrong, she'd have to be pretty and not slutty.
If you set too high a standard, you'll be single all the way into your old age.WinkRazz

Mentally:
Smart
Friendly
Funny
Similar (if not same) interests
Considerate of others
(those are the basics).
psycosquirrel
For a relationship, I want more of companionship rather than sex appeal (though it would be nice to have a really hot girlfriend Very Happy ). Right now, I can't really afford to be in a relationship with anyone, in terms of time and money...
arialskye
Well...I'm not much into Girls, but as for my Fiancee, what I love about him...

Understanding - I can totally PMS on him and he loves me in the morning Razz
Faithfulness - I have never feared that he would cheat on me
Humor - I need a man who can laugh at me
Christian - As a christian, the fact that he is a christian means everything to me.
Eyes - yes, i'm a sucker for eyes. Razz
Chin - i have a weird Chin fetish. Don't Ask. Silenced

But overall its his overall personallity that made me fall in love with him. There ya go guys, Be a nice guy, with a lil bad ass (but not too much), and the girls will want you Razz
easydolphin
U see!!
My girlfriend is Hot , faithful ,cool , and she is the best

I am really proud of her Embarassed
Kyle Katarn
When I look at a girl, I don't rate her for how she would serve as a girlfriend. My girlfriend is someone I have know nearly all my life, and have spent a lot of time with. As it is, we both agreed not to date, as it takes too much time out of our schedules. We talk most every day, but we usually only see each other at school, on Sunday at church, or at some type of church function. When we do get together, it's in more of a communal type thing. Like, for example, her family is coming over to my house to eat dinner on Christmas day. That's the kind of thing we do. But that doesn't make us any less friends. We both have very busy schedules, so we have decided that we won't do anything until we finish college. As we are both 21, that won't be much longer. We both go the same small town college, and have a number of classes together. She isn't a super-model figure, but she doesn't have the super-model attitude either. Like I said, we have known each other all our lives, and back in high school and grade school, when we had other "boyfriends" or "girlfriends", we were always friends. It wasn't until about a year and a half ago that we realized how much cared for each other. To me, she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen, inside and out. We don't always agree on everything, and we actually differ on many things, including football (she's a Clemson fan, I'm USC) we get along great. We aren't your typical 21st century couple, as we have never been in bed together. We both agreed early on that that would have wait until marriage. And that has strengthened our relationship rather than weakening it.

Well, I went a little longer than I intended there, but oh well, it's a subject I enjoy talking about.
duckling
1) she must be intelligent Smile

2) she must be kindhearted Smile

3) she must love me too Smile

these are the most important ones Very Happy
startsomething
David_Pardy wrote:

Seriously guys... Don't be shallow, just build up good friendships with people and go from there. The older you get the more you'll realise that some relationships you've been in never had to happen. You'll see more beauty in people both inside and out as you grow as long as you don't blind yourself by being shallow as a teenager.

I used to be going out with a girl, and now we're really great friends. I want it to be more, but she says she isnt ready for a relationship. So for now we're just friends, and maybe after a while of being friends she might decide that she wants to be with me again. But anyway, my dream girl:

Understanding and Accepting
Beautiful
Honest
Fun
Smart
Trusting
Caring
Will be with me unconditionally

And suprisingly, the girl I mentioned above has all these...

(come back to me amy...)
BoKa
need a lot more than a bit of mind in a person for me to stand being around them a lot (just talking a few days a week or if in school every day is fine though). Other than that I'm sorry to say I look for the lack of negative qualities that I despise (self-centered, makes up excuses for everything, thinks they are amazing at everything, etc) rather than positive qualities. Well that's mostly for who I hang out with, but that would make it also apply to a girlfriend.
mstreet
Remember though Women are/can be Evil
blackheart
avk wrote:

And Yeah a quote

Isnt it cool

Yea it is

Yea, just a bit of mind. *cough*sarcasm*cough*.
If the way someone looks repulses you - ever - then the likelyhood is you aren't about to fall in love with them.
Looks will always be important, (wether feminists want them to or not it's a fact of life), but personality should be equally paramount. If all you have to look for is a dumb-****** - then pull out the wallet - it's easier than dealing with all the emotional baggage of a girlfriend.
blackheart
OutlawSpirit wrote:
they have to be as smart as me...
not any taller then me...
not a loud mouth...
sense of humour...
same interests...
lookin fine...
skills in the bedroom...
faithfull...
freaky Cool

note the above as a better response than the original postage, lol - honest/quirky, but still fair
piecesoftrees
I see a beautiful person (when she wants to be) a sexy lady (when she wants to be) and I see a very intelligent person and friend. I see my best friend, my lover and just a wonderful, wonderful person who's the love of my life and I don't know what I'd do if I lost her.

Steve.

*everyone pukes*
blackheart
jobsworld wrote:
I also need a girlfriend......
Anyone from india or abroad......

you will be my first girl friend....

hate to be harsh honey,

but *cough*loser*cough*

find a dating site if you absolutely have to, don't waste you're breath here
KHO
Smart, faithful, fun, and Christian.

"Neutral"

How's that for a quote? Yeah, you like it Neutral
prongs_386
personallity above all, i personally need intelligence in my gf so I am able to discuss anything with her and not have to dumb anything down like i do with many friends. I also feel you have to be attracted to them physically, hat doesnt mean they have to be "good looking", you just need an attraction.
billgertz
well, that is a tough question.
tipically, boys wants a girlfriend who is sexy and is good in bed. in short, the beauty and performance thing.. ya know! hehehe.. for me, id prefer the same thing because i just want a girlfriend. but if we are refering to a girlfriend that i will be having for the rest of my life, that's gonna be a different story.

just thinking aloud..
Jack_Hammer
Hmmm, a girlfriend, I'm too lazy to get another GF, and too much to a geek
Wink

When I split up with my last gf I was going to ask another girl out but then I got too lazy and couldn't be botherd, but I think women look for personality from a man more than anything, a smooth talker and someone that can make them laugh, trust me if you can get them to laugh and open up, your in there.
Wink
QwertyManiac
Looks dont matter to me, but brains do !

I jus need a samrt even outwiting GF Smile And no she must not have more beauty than brains :p
webbone
I think the girl have a kind heart is best girl! Laughing Laughing Laughing
hofer
Not being moody as mine is something nice.
Jack Salem
Girlfriends? Wow, I'm just recently grasping the concept. I don't have one, but there's one girl that I do like. I'm sure a lot of you could relate - has their ever been a time in your life when you meet a girl and you think "Wow...she's like, the other half of me. It was like God invented me for her". I've had one of those experiences.

I've always said I wanted a girl with a very kind heart, much like my own. Those are hard to find these days. No one has that sort of compassion, not just to each other but to the world surrounding. This girl has all of those qualities. In addition, she's a VERY cute VERY beautiful girl - She often wears very dark colors but it's amazzing, she can make the color black, the color of darkness seem...so bright and welcoming. The biggest interest we share is sketching. The both of us, we love to sketch - we do it all the time. The best part about this whole ordeal is that I think she likes me. I thought it was just me but my mom mentioned it as well. Have you ever had the feeling that the most beautiful girl in the world LIKED you? It's an indescribable feeling.

The only thing is, she's about an inch (or 1/2 an inch) taller than me and 4 months older but I don't think it'll matter. I could catch up to her height in like a year maybe (I'm 17 BTW). Girls grow first I was told.

Anyway, all these girlfriend stories are quite inspiring. I can just sit here for the next twelve hours thinking about her...but I can't so, gotta get back to work.
argha
A girl friend is all about having a good time so the list go on and on....

characters I seek in your Girl friend are,

Must have gray cells
Must have a good personality
Tast for sense of humor
Fun loving

ADD on:

Sexy
Hot
Beautiful

A comp. package....
hofer
Jack Salem wrote:
Girlfriends? Wow, I'm just recently grasping the concept. I don't have one, but there's one girl that I do like. I'm sure a lot of you could relate - has their ever been a time in your life when you meet a girl and you think "Wow...she's like, the other half of me. It was like God invented me for her". I've had one of those experiences.

I've always said I wanted a girl with a very kind heart, much like my own. Those are hard to find these days. No one has that sort of compassion, not just to each other but to the world surrounding. This girl has all of those qualities. In addition, she's a VERY cute VERY beautiful girl - She often wears very dark colors but it's amazzing, she can make the color black, the color of darkness seem...so bright and welcoming. The biggest interest we share is sketching. The both of us, we love to sketch - we do it all the time. The best part about this whole ordeal is that I think she likes me. I thought it was just me but my mom mentioned it as well. Have you ever had the feeling that the most beautiful girl in the world LIKED you? It's an indescribable feeling.

The only thing is, she's about an inch (or 1/2 an inch) taller than me and 4 months older but I don't think it'll matter. I could catch up to her height in like a year maybe (I'm 17 BTW). Girls grow first I was told.

Anyway, all these girlfriend stories are quite inspiring. I can just sit here for the next twelve hours thinking about her...but I can't so, gotta get back to work.

Is your height a real problem in the place you live? If she likes you there is no real problem.

Also, if people tell you that she likes you, take it from me, they´re almost ever right, i was told that my gf and me liked each other about 6 months before we started our relationship. Tell her about your fellings, I almost messed everything up because I waited too much.
srijit
Kyle Katarn and David_Pardy Applause
seems like you two have got something special Boo hoo!
take care, and all the best guys Pray
yyh21m
i love girls with big eyes !
leonk
i think she should be
pretty
Faithful
Caring
[/b]

Smile
Texas Al
As busy and preoccupied as I am.
Enjoys rambling, philosophical debates.
In some way helpful to me in my life's work.
Emotionally mature and street-smart enough to not be a liability in tricky social situations.
Pale, with naturally blonde or red hair and freckles.
Has a positive and healthy attitude toward sex.
Doesn't have to be thin, but at least reasonably proportioned.
pjv
Physical attributes is only good for first impressions, what is important is her character, attitude, manners, faith. She must be trustworthy, caring, loving, funny....

But first impressions last so at least she must be presentable. Laughing
Hanpusu-kun
Physical attributes you always check first.
But my girlfriend shoul be sensitive, have a good sense off humor.
And be nice of course ;D
Interests like mine isnt bad either
yupeng
Some times ,it is not a good thing to have a gril friend.
Without a girl friend,you will feel more free
clip
yyh21m wrote:
i love girls with big eyes !

animé-ish girls huh?

well, my girlfriend isn't really perfect. But I love her tho!
Qwertyip
lmao!... anime-ish :p lol, i dnt really like anime.

My girlfriend is kinda young...and shes small... and dead cute!!!
She kinda shy, but not shy around me anymore, we get alon great. She's sexy n kinky lol. I love her to bits.

I go for personality tbh... kinda reflects the way they look as well.
WaCk0
I Dont really care how they look but i prefer a hot girl tho..

She needs to be nice and caring and not a careless B*tch
Qwertyip
lol ... well so much for my girlfriend.. she finnished me today Sad.... isnt christmas great..
I lose one o my best mates.... resulting in hundered of worthless people calin me a pedofile ... and now my girlfriend finnishes me anyways. Gee, cant wait till next christmas ey.

hHHHAHAhahahah omg!! aRGG¬!!
drunkfun
This is the gayest thread since Queen
bassgs_17
This isn't the place for moaning about lost loves, at leat I don't think so.
-Aquastrike
i_am_mine
Quote:

LMFAO Laughing
Nutorious
Well, I like my girlfriend to have ok looks, doesnt matter about prettyness along as she isnt REALLY ugly, Faithful, trustworthy, good laugh Very Happy
hive
Girls are girls: A strange kinf of human being that you will never understand and will aways love. hehe
Jazz
Sometimes if you dont have a girlfriend its good because you can just go with the flow (i should know because i can hardly do anything with my girl around but i still love her though).
saiyeek
avk wrote:

And Yeah a quote

Isnt it cool

Yea it is

Sounds cool!!!
drunkfun
i_am_mine wrote:
Quote:

LMFAO Laughing

thank you. someone else here is not totally oblivious to the average IQ of 18 going around this useless forum
reyyancemre
any snow or rain drop is different then the other,

Is there anyone who could see two same shaped rain drops?

girls are look like this consept ,in my view

but ,the important thing is mutual tolerance,understanding each other,love and fait

for my point of view, rest of the compossition is on secondry stage

what about you?

deepnavyblue
DutchManiac
Beautiful
Intelligent
Trustful
Charming
Horny
^^ Razz Twisted Evil
dysturbedstatic
Closer

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no
Soul to tell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get
Away from myself
I want to f**k you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god
You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that
It brings
You can have my absence of faith, you can have my
Everything
Help me tear down my reason, help me its’ your sex i
Can smell
Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody
Else
I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god
Through every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive

what i really want in a girl is....me
Soulfire
You know, looks aren't everything, but they do have to appeal to you in some way (and everyone's different). Looks do play some role, but it should be minor.

I like a girl who can make me laugh, who laughs at my jokes, who likes to be around and who I like to be around, who just sits and watches the stars at night with me, someone to be close to, someone who is there for you, someone who can be for friend.

Was that a run-on or what? Anyways, I could keep going, but you've got the idea. Someone to laugh and to hold.

I had a girl like this once, but we lived kind of far apart and the long distance thing didn't work well, although I got to see her like every weekend. Maybe later eh?

Some would say I am too picky.
DX-Blog
At first I'll always be attracted by the looks, but for on the long term she has to have some form of intelligence as well. If a cardboard box would be at the point of outsmarting her it won't take long for it to be over. Also you'll just have to match when it comes to character, if that doesn't work out staying together will definately not work out.