FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think?

Naif
http://yanagupta.naif.frih.net/
llsanderll
I would change the font used in the header...
It's quite hard to read.

The rest is very nice Wink
Squeeky
The contrast is terrible. You need to change the font colour and navigation. Also try making the text thinker or bold.
lucifertje
I like the design but the others are correct.
Try making the background darker or lighter but then with the font dark then.
It should be a be more legible
RebelYell4x4
I think the website is very well designed...it shows a lot of personality...but just like the rest i think you can make the background just a tad bit darker.
Shannon
I'm with the majority so far. The colors are great (And I am not even a big fan of pink). Monochromatic color scheme makes it look very soft and feminine.

I'd change the font on the home page to make it easier to read. This is the most important thing in the site -- it identifies to people what (in this case, who) the site is about.

I think that the contrast was ok, except on the page with the photos. This page was hard to read, and the yellow for the "new" pages seemed to detract. Maybe a maroon, or a very deep pink, or even a reddish-brown to keep with the color scheme you have?
Alie
Light and easy template Wink Lovely background and font colour.
But you have one link without a page - guestbook Wink
dsk
I think that in the world there is a lot of injustice
Marston
Wow, thats a surprisingly good design! Good job!
sprinqles
I like the design. Its simple and fresh. The banner design needs a lil' updating. Smile
neomax
Nice Color combinations
polarBear
The color scheme is good, but the main text is unreadable, the low contrast is killing me.
This part:
Quote:
Welcome to Yana Gupta Unleashed! The only website on the Internet dedicated to this sizzling beauty! This site contains an extensive photo gallery and a biography of this hot, mouth watering babe!

Please bookmark this website and continue visiting it on a regular basis. And don't forget to tell others about its existence!

If you have any comments or suggestions for this website, you can contact the webmaster by using the feedback page. All comments and suggestions will be taken into consideration.

is giving me eyesore.

Besides that, you should also style the guestbook, it doesn't really LOOK like it's part of the website, although it has the name on top of it.

And to finish, there's only one thing that I just don't feel right, and it's the shining on the rose. It fits the color scheme, and the general treatment, but I would try something different just to compare and see which is more appealing. .

Overall, it's a 7/10