FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Band

kain
Anyone have their own band or in a school band? I am. I'm first Chair Tenor Saxophone at my school. I love the sax.
MetallianRose
Thats cool. I'm not in a band, but I would like to be either a vocalist or violin player in a black metal band...

I was never in my school chorus or band except in elementary school when I had no choice.
I would join the band, but they don't use violin players...
thelostgallery
I never really played in a band.

However, when we had music lessons in High School we used to play as a group. Drums, guitar, bass, keyboard and vocals. It was fun, but couldnt really call that a band as we would play together 45 minutes a week for one year lol

But lately, I've been playing with some friends in a bassement. They have a drummer and two guitars and they asked me if I wanted to play the keyboard so I tried but it wasnt really convincing... who knows. It's just for fun anyway.

Hope you can play in a band soon!
Yantaal
wierd post, but i am in a "rock" band, we havent developed a defined enre yet, which is a good thing, but i play bass for it. Check out our seriously shit website, made by me. www.wearenamesake.tk

Hooray for namesake
SunburnedCactus
I've been in 4 or 5 bands now, the last one was pretty successful (once got paid £50 for a gig!) but now I'm a uni that one kinda fell apart. So I'm in a new one now! Very Happy
erik
Fifth Freedom is my band Smile

No gigs done yet, (2 upcoming in February) but a few songs done...
MrStone
W00t w00t, first chair cellest at hs
zjosie729
I'm not in band at school, but orchestra counts right? I play the violin.
elector
Playing in a band is the best thing you can do in music. When a band is made out of people that understand eachother, and when they are on stage you can 't top that. I had some incredible time on stage with 3 bands. Total trans! After an hour or more on stage a band gets in to a strange feeling of understanding (in music). So often we made some sensational improvisation!
Bands, bands, bands