FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question About Acceptation Delays

Soltair
Just a silly little question... (don't take it wrong, I'd just like to know if I'll be able to work on the website by Christmas) How much time does it take overally to get the confirmation (or infirmation) about our account beeing accepted?

Thanks for your answer! Wink
ocalhoun
If you get accepted in the same amount of time that I did, you should definately be up and running by Christmas.
Bondings
There are lots of accounts waiting to be accepted at the moment. It can take a while. I hope to have some time tomorrow to help clear the big waiting queue.

We recently get up to 25-30 requests daily. It's a lot.
Soltair
That's largely understandable... Surprised So great options around here!

Just wanted to make sure as the "Errors may occur" is so scary!!! Confused
CECIL MACLEOD
I'm really excited to see how this works out for our business. I've been waiting a couple days for acceptance now and have not suffered from and anxiety attacks as of yet. I had to spend a full year appart from my wife while we filled immigration papers. SHe was in Florida and I was in Nova Scotia, Canada. You have a great message board here and a great offer to all those just trying to find a way to make their mark on the world wide web. Here's to those who started this site and to many years of sucess Dancing
Bondings
CECIL MACLEOD wrote:
I'm really excited to see how this works out for our business. I've been waiting a couple days for acceptance now and have not suffered from and anxiety attacks as of yet. I had to spend a full year appart from my wife while we filled immigration papers. SHe was in Florida and I was in Nova Scotia, Canada. You have a great message board here and a great offer to all those just trying to find a way to make their mark on the world wide web. Here's to those who started this site and to many years of sucess Dancing

Thank you very much!
Quote:
Just wanted to make sure as the "Errors may occur" is so scary!!! Confused

I just removed that text. Wink