FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Network Error 'Connection Refused'

Has anyone got this problem?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I have had it before, but do not have it currently
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

hack_man_
Hi!

Today I went to my site (SpiralNet) to find that it was down! I got an error message that says:

Quote:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact Customer Support.

Have I been shutdown? Are my points dropping too low? Please Help! I can understant that the server might be down but if it is not...

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad HELP!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad [/url]
hodgenpodg
im also currently recieving "could not connect to server" errors so the server probably went down or something
salman_500
i get a "could not connect to server" and/or "page not found"

man wen is the server gonna be fixed???
Kestrel
Yeah, server is down. As far as I know, though, it's only server 2 (Direct Admin users)
AardvarkSagus
Is there any word on how long it will be before we manage to get access to our sites again? I would love to see an actual official announcement about it being down, that would ease my fears a bit. It is helpful to know however that others are having the same problem that I am.
Panthrowzay
The sever is not communicating though a perticular port it seems.
Bondings
Apache was down and didn't want to restart. I just got it up again. My apologies for the downtime.

off-topic: hack_man_, a tip, google doesn't allow more than 3 ad banners per page and only one firefox and adsense banner per page. They probably won't kick you out for this, but it's always good to know. Wink