FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Collections

LostOverThere
What do you collect?

I collect GameMaker Games (Games made by using the program "Game Maker").

At the moment I have about 300.
seanooi
I don't really have a specific collection to begin with, but I do like to collect anything that I think that interests me. Something like old computer parts, CDs and videos. Laughing
hive
I used to collect seeds, but I stoped.
Now I collect music and books.
rark
Hi guys, my first post around here Very Happy

I collect books and also model trains (N-scale)! Books that are interesting and nice deserves to be kept and ocassionally read again.

Cheers
atomictoyz
Steve Vai albums and recording gear...

And fat cells.

Peace,
Atomic
eday2010
I collect Old Sega games; Sega Master System and Sega Genesis games. I have a total of over 130 cartridges (remember the good old days when games game on cartridges?), most of which I got on eBay. I haven't bought any in a long time, but would like to start again one day. I also collect DVD movies and Boxsets.
chargoyle
Personally, I'm partial to collecting Rockstar Energy Drink cans. Think about it though: there's so much you can do with 'em. You can but accelerant in them and kick 'em around like a flaming soccer ball. You can cut them up and coat a chair to make authentic Rockstar furniture. Aluminum siding? Use Rockstar instead! Also, how could I forget? They're an easy solution to a paint job for your car. (hopefully I'll have pictures soon)
LostOverThere
Cans?

Awesome!
What else can you do with these cans?
ajoaktree
I collect Shot glasses. I've got one from every country and state I've been to. Plus, some from friends and family, they get them for me when they go places. I have approximatetly 100 right now.
ankitdatashn
I used to collect soaps and their wrappers in childhood, now I don't really have an associated collection.
standready
I collect record albums (vinyl 3500+) and die cast cars.
deanhills
standready wrote:
Interesting hobbies. That must take up a lot of space?
Josso
standready wrote:

I was actually just thinking about starting a vinyl collection thread. Pretty cool.
Cosmoslayer
PS3 games, accessories and stuff! Embarassed
cybersa
I have a great collections of musics and videos from old to new. Wink
the-guide
The positive thinking books, they are the most of my favorite collection.
I specially love this kind of the books.

abhizz
I collect designs! Mostly from dv like sites
_AVG_
I collect CDs of my favorite bands (Dream Theater and Children of Bodom)
tifenni
To see a WOW Gold or Buy RS Gold world in a granda of stand.And a heaven in a wild flower.Hold infinity in the palm your hand and eternity in an hour.
fuzzkaizer
When I was a child I collected quite anything that came my way: Starting with coins and postage stamps, cigarrette boxes, crown cork closures, little bottles, skeletons of animals, fossiles, minerals, cactuses, feathers of birds, dead butterflies, bugs and other insects, matchboxes, matchbos-cars, dud firecrackers, funny looking wooden pieces and stones, little boats made of nutshells or redwood bark, calendars ... well, shure that i forgot a bunch of things.
Compared to then, nowadays my rage to collect things is quite moderate Very Happy !
johans
before i used to collect a miniature aircraft with the plane i experience but its too expensive to collect. I have already experience 7 types of different carrier passenger planes . I love to collect this but now i have change my collection to coin here in frihost. Laughing
lucygoerge
Hi

I collect tattoos of various cartoon characters. And even I like to collect stamps.
likeabreeze
I used to collect sugar coating, but now I collect nothing.
nigam
i have been collectiong die cast muscle cars when i was in my college days....now, i am still collecting and buying new muscle car toys together with my 5 yr. old son.... infact, i do also collect real vintage muscle cars....i've got camaro 67 and 68, and a 1970 mustang fastback. i'll keep it and i'll passed it to my son when he's old....
brucelewis
Thanks for the share.nice one..
GuidanceReader
I collect junk, but I'm getting rid of my collection now. Wink Aside from that I have a coin collection and I also seem to be getting a nice collection of oracle cards - I love the art work on them.