FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

no Civilizations Fans?

shijian77
I play Civilization and I drive Volvo, am I old?
hodgenpodg
i liked civilization II some time ago but I never really liked any of the new versions so I stopped buying them. I dunno are you old?
SilverDogg
yea i like civ. the three first games are great, but i dont like civ4 =/.
i think either civ2 or civ3 is the best =).
ghostmaster
Civilization is great. The volvo, though...I dunno. I guess if you're old or not depends on why you drive it.
djared90
I've only played Civilization II, but it is one of the best games that I own. When I first got it, you couldn't get me to stop playing. In comparison to the newer games, the 2D graphics might not be as good, but it certainly made up for it with its excellent gameplay. (About the only problem was with the cruddy instruction manual.)

I have also downloaded a demo for the new Civilization IV, and from what I've seen it looks great as well, especially with the addition of fighting animations, religion, and culture. However, the demo only allows you to play a hundred turns, so I'm not sure how good the game is as it progresses...
boringest
lol..used to play civ iii for 2.5 days straight w/o sleeping!

really afraid to start on civ iv now... Laughing
Rotengel
I picked up the new Civ IV game. Its good, I've been playing on the lan with a friend.
Alie
You must also try Medievil Total War. It's strategy like civ but with impressive tactic battles!
Haku
I think Civilization 4 is a great game. Can't understand you guys who think it sucks. I haven't played civ2 and civ1 tho'.
You don't have to be old to play civ, im ffs 16 :O
GranMastah
Civ rules!!! one of the firs games (civilization 1) that I've played. After that number2. A real refreshment!!! And I played 3 and play it now, I can't stop!!!! Only one game can compete with civ, but it didn't come out recently, he he COLONIZATION! Sid Meier is the god of games!!!!! Anyone have sites with CIV scenarios?
jarcelao
I'm a big fan of the Civilization series and I can't wait to play Civilization 4.

Anyway, I'm also a big fan of Sid Meier's works (creator of the original Civilization).
theerawate
i like civilization 2 test of time .
i think it hard to control large number of city and unit .
xray757
I liked CIV 1 a lot. Never played CIV 2 or later.
But I played Colonization and it was fun as well
hrtorrent
I played all civilizations!!! This game is always in top games ever!
Now it's Civilization IV released, but I don't have it yet.