FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whoever use dokuwiki?

shijian77
I am planing to use dokuwiki to set up an group wiki, which will serve as exchange platform for our research group.
shijian77
Also will Frihost support dokuwiki, I guess so, but not sure. by the way dokuwiki use php.

shijian77 wrote:
I am planing to use dokuwiki to set up an group wiki, which will serve as exchange platform for our research group.
Bondings
shijian77 wrote:
Also will Frihost support dokuwiki, I guess so, but not sure. by the way dokuwiki use php.

shijian77 wrote:

You should be able to install most software on frihost, like wiki's and phpbb/smf forums. I don't think that there are a lot of dokuwiki users on this forum, so you won't get an immediate response.
shijian77
Bondings wrote:
shijian77 wrote:

shijian77 wrote:

You should be able to install most software on frihost, like wiki's and phpbb/smf forums. I don't think that there are a lot of dokuwiki users on this forum, so you won't get an immediate response.

Thanks, is there any other kind of wiki? Which one is easy to work on? I am new on that, will you have any suggestions?
Bondings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wiki_software is a list of wiki's - it's a lot.