FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prison Break

mnx12
Without a doubt, the best new show on television. I cant believe what happened last week, and that they are leaving us hanging until March, though.
atomictoyz
Prison Break is my 2nd fav to CSI.

I like conspiracy theories and Prison Break satisfies my weekly TV dosage.

Peace,
Atomic
boringest
lol...u sure it's not gonna show anymore till March?

they probably reach a writer's block on how to break out the prison now =P
colilon
Q, I am wondering if I should start watching the show...
'Cause, Im sure 1 of my frieng has got it on his TiVo and I dont know wether to watch it or not...
Please give me some reasons why I should watch it so I will be able to decide...

Thanks a head,
Yair.
mrblah
Yeah I like how the show isn't so predictable. I wonder just how this show could make it past year 2. I'm just assuming the second year would be all of them running from the law but that would have to get pretty old. Maybe year three would be the two brothers trying to bring down the woman running for president.
therestofus
colilon wrote:
'Cause, Im sure 1 of my frieng has got it on his TiVo and I dont know wether to watch it or not...
Please give me some reasons why I should watch it so I will be able to decide...

Thanks a head,
Yair.
You should definitely watch it, no doubt about it. If you dont start watching now, youll be missing out on an awesome show. It IS the best new show of 2005.
qbawler311
Prison break is about true prison life. Anyone who has ever been to prison has probably been somebodys b1tch. When you are somebodys b1tch you hold there pocket and follow them around, then when it is time you have to take it down the poop shoot without lube. Trust me it never happened to me but you don't want that to happen. Some times you will get your teeth knocked out and be forced to give oral pleasure to the guy who owns you as his b1tch. You might even get thrown into the hole. The hole is this dark pit in the prison with gators and no toilets or sheets. If you spend more then a week in there you will freak out. You will totally freak out! You have to be ready to stab some chump at any given moment. If you don't start stabbing mad heads you will probably get stabbed. The best advice is to find the biggest dude and become his b1tch. If you're smart you will dress up like a woman and wear make-up, they love that in the big joint. Showing a little leg will probably not hurt either. This is why you should go to prison, I hope my argument satisfies your desire to be locked up.
Garg
I just finished episode 13, and it's going to be a long wait until the next episode. What i really like is that it's a crossbreed between a MacGuyver and a prison documentary. On one hand you got all the different tricks that you can use to open a bolt, raise a rope 20 feet up and all these other chemical and physical phenomenons... Basicaly, that rocks (while most of it is quite obvious once he starts to plan it).

On the other hand, the prison environnement is really well portrayed. You've got the pedophile and racist redneck that is a piece of s***, the mafia boss that runs most of the in-house crap, and the different race groups taht don't really mix.

Overall, one of the best tv shows i've seen in a while. My hat for the guys who wrote the damm thing !
colilon
therestofus wrote:
colilon wrote:

Thanks a head,
Yair.
You should definitely watch it, no doubt about it. If you dont start watching now, youll be missing out on an awesome show. It IS the best new show of 2005.

If youll look i posted a topic in here...

really thanks for the reccomandation