FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many WoW fans are here?

Grimtaz
Just curious to see how many WoW fans are here. How long have you had the game and how many hours a week would you say you play?

For myself I've had it since the beginning and play roughly 25hrs a week.

Let me know what your thoughts are.
Vindictive
I've been playin since the final beta stage so along time Smile I still play on Thunderhorn now and i'm about the same for play time a week, 15 to 20 hours.

It's a very addictive game!
Kelcey
I almost tried it during summer, but I contained myself. A lot of my friends play it.
MonkeyWrench
yes your're all nerds, that game sucks, why would u buy a game and then have to pay to play it, it takes up too many peoples time and ruins their lives with geeky knowledge. get a life Razz
blackomen12
MonkeyWrench wrote:
yes your're all nerds, that game sucks, why would u buy a game and then have to pay to play it, it takes up too many peoples time and ruins their lives with geeky knowledge. get a life Razz

That is exactly why I play at my friend's house. (And my computer sucks too much to play it)
Kestrel
MonkeyWrench wrote:

We're all nerds because we prefer to pay to play a quality game instead of playing a crappy game for free? That just doesn't quite make sense to me.

Anyway, yes, I play World of Warcraft. Right now I'm playing on the Shadow Council server (US). My best character is a level 60 Night Elf Rogue. I play, on average, about 60+ hours a week. Right now, though, I am lucky to play an hour a week since my computer is getting repaired. Anyone else play on Shadow Council?
Hobbad
MonkeyWrench wrote:

I'm sorry but, that sounds like something coming from someone with no money but, I just say that because, that's what I use to say about pay to play games before I got a job.

Anyway, I'll show you my opinion on why I think it's ok to pay like 15 dollars a month, I think that's right, I'm too tired and lazy to look it up, anyway, Say you go to a movie once a month, that's 7 dollars of your money for 2 hours of your life, now say, 15 a month, let's see you play oh say an average of 10 hours a week, which is only 2 hours every WEEKnight, that's roughly 40 hours a month, on average, that's 37 cents an hour, instead of 3 dollars and 50 cents an hour for a movie.

Now what would you say is a better deal for entertainment?

<I have several characters, finally found my "niche" lvl 28 Troll Warrior, and also a lvl 30 Tauren Shaman >Recently made a Undead Mage to Play with one of my friends who just got the game *cries* too many character>
Kestrel
You have too many characters? Laughing I have over 30 characters combined.
Hobbad
Wow, that's alot but, what I meant was those are my highest level characters *cries again*

I have like 20 characters that I started, and I finally found the ones that hold my interest past level 29 (Because that's when BG stop until 40 *cries for his shaman "WHY! What was I thinking when I leveled?"*)

So yeah, I'm not an addict, I really don't play that often, mainly on the weekends. But, I think I'm going to be playing even less when I finally get a site started on here. >_< so close.
Jamatu
I play WoW around 50-70 hours a week (soon to be a bit less as I am getting a part time job). I've been playing WoW since the second day it came out.

I had a level 60 priest on Dragonmaw but decided to quit the server and start a fresh with my g/f. I'm the GM of a guild on a Lightning's Blade where we have killed Onyxia and gotten up to Domo in MC.
Varun
hey i like this game vary much, i really like the animation part and its not one of those games where you play for 5 days and the games gets over with a happy ending, this is a very good game and needs some hard working to finish and need not be a happy ending all the time, thats really more important for me!!!
Hobbad
So, if someone made a game that you finished in 5 days but, had a sad ending, you would enjoy it more than one with a happy ending?

Sorry, that's what it sounds like you're saying to me, and I'm just messing with you. ^_<

Yeah, I really don't play WoW all that much, well for one I USE to have a part-time job, and it really...was bad, I was the ONLY person working there from outside the family, and I did my entire 20 hours a week on the weekends..yeah...they were EVIL! lol

...and now I'm a FREE man *sighs happily*
Natrualkiller
i recintely unsubsricbed this game still fan playing swg now and liking it
odinstag
I play Warcraft. But not WOW.

I keep hearing talk about it though. Only thing I currently play online is AO(Anarchy Online). Maybe when my subscription is over I will try WOW.
Hobbad
it's a good plan, well worth it, just try not to get addicted to it, like my friend. He wont stop talking about it and it's driving me up the wall.
Tilly
I'm a WoW fan. In fact, that's the whole reason why I stumbled across this place... I was looking for a good host for my newly formed guild's web presence. I've played it since the second day of release, and have too many characters to count, over 5 servers. I'd say I log on 30-40 hours a week, though I haven't really counted to be sure....I have an odd schedule.
wowz
Is anyone here on stormrage server?
If anyone is, pm me Very Happy I've characters on both sides and looking for a guild with a few.
anhstar
I was a WOW fan!
Dont have much time to play nowday so I quit.

The monthly doesnt worth it anymore.
And I already gave friends all my items, so dont even ask heh
moncader
I play WoW, I've had it for a month now. Though I played in the open beta too. Very Happy Im on Thunderhorn, play about 30 + hours a week and am the GM of The Godslayic, one of the largest guilds on that server on the alliance.