FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Generic Frontpage

TheNEC
For people that cant afford a high end frontpage, possibly trying to make one, of similar sorts, but just not with all of the add ons that make frontpage so expensive. You could try that.
SNES350
TheNEC wrote:
For people that cant afford a high end frontpage, possibly trying to make one, of similar sorts, but just not with all of the add ons that make frontpage so expensive. You could try that.

I don't understand what it is you are suggesting. Something about Microsoft's Frontpage software? That supposedly produces really bad code (I wouldn't know as I opened it up and instantly lost interest in What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get HTML editors), and the WYSIWYG editor in cPanel works just fine (except that it changes this symbol so you can't use it in a link: | ).
TheNEC
I was suggesting asically to make a cheaper version of frontpage, or justan online editor for people who dont quit know hoe to code yet.
EVILSKAAP
IF you want a cheaper version of frontpage go ask microsoft to do that for you! IF you want a cheap or even free WYSIWYG editor search google! As for the coding, go search google (have you heard of it?) for html tutorials. Thats the way to start. Half the people out there use text editors to create html pages. Notepad or notepad+ is good!
Devil
why are u harrassing that guy , he is only suggesting a feature which frihost could have in the future Smile
billybob
so u want fri host to make a piece of software????
n0obie4life
billybob wrote:

Oh sure, when everyone stops spamming, we have 100% obeying members Smile
billybob
n0obie4life wrote:
billybob wrote:

Oh sure, when everyone stops spamming, we have 100% obeying members Smile

what are u meaning?
Kestrel
He means that once Frihost has all of its members obeying every rule (which will never happen), they will make a piece of software.