FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

.be domain Question

xorcist
I was wondering if .be domain have email fordwarding. I have the domain already I was wondering if I can sent email through my domain to redirect to the mailing accounts I have on my hosting.
k_s_baskar
We can create unlimited email accounts from frihost cpanel or from Direct Admin.

1. Register the domain in eurodns.com for free!
2. Point the nameservers to Frihost A/c. (ns1.frih.net, ns2.frih.net)
3. login to your cpanel or DirectAdim control panel using your frihost username n password.
4. Find the option mail A/c.s (or something related for e-mail)
5. Create your new pop3 mail id for your .be domain

You can use webmail to view your mail, If u wish you can forward the e-mails to your existing e-mail accounts from the control panel itself. (even you can access your mails from mail client like outlook)

Smile
Reiji
I was going to ask exactly the same question...thanks for the answer (and the question Wink )
CatBox
k_s_baskar wrote:

Well, it's almost free. You have to pay 4.6 euros to register the domain, but there are no yearly fees Wink. cool eh?
Bondings
CatBox wrote:
k_s_baskar wrote:

Well, it's almost free. You have to pay 4.6 euros to register the domain, but there are no yearly fees Wink. cool eh?

That's not true, you only need to pay that if you register more than 10 domains.
k_s_baskar
Yes "yourname.be" are free upto 31st Jan. 2006 (Limited to 10 domains for one user/ip)

Very Happy
Reiji
k_s_baskar wrote:
Yes "yourname.be" are free upto 31st Jan. 2006 (Limited to 10 domains for one user/ip)

Very Happy

They are free up to 31st Jan. 2006? Or one year AFTErR you register your domain?
Bondings
Reiji wrote:
k_s_baskar wrote:

Very Happy

They are free up to 31st Jan. 2006? Or one year AFTErR you register your domain?

You can register them for free for one year till that date.
xorcist
You can close this topic my question was awnsered.