FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My website: Lots of changes ahead, see forum

Soltair
I know it is not much concern for people who do not speak french, but I've planned, someday, to set my website as bilingual.

Waiting for a hosting around here, it is currently situated in Lycos.

www.ressourcesdetd.qc.tc (note: this is a Ulimit redirected adress)

Good surf! Rolling Eyes
Eyre
Might just be me, but when i click on it, i get

Quote:

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /data/members/free/multimania/fr/r/e/s/ressourcesdetd/htdocs/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /data/members/free/multimania/fr/r/e/s/ressourcesdetd/htdocs/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Soltair
*frowns and scratches his nose*

Hm... either Lycos is currently working on his server, either something is wrong... Check in back again in a few hours... If it still does not work, tell me, I'll have a look at it. Smile
Soltair
Embarassed T'was my fault after all... *blushes over and over*

I had, in a dumb impulsion, used a tool to grab my forum into my main directory and it had crushed the old Index file... uploaded again, and up to work! Good surf! Wink
Soltair
I am currently translating, relooking and slowly uploading the thing. The website is going to be much more beautiful, and its name changes from Ressourcesdetd to AD&D Focus, a more bilingual name. As soon as I have something consistant to show you, trust me to get you a link. Wink
Soltair
You can now access to our forums (which are bilingual, just as the site is supposed to become over time). The website's name is now AD&D Focus.

www.adndfocus.frih.net/phpBB2/

Good surf! Rolling Eyes