FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

USB Powered Air Darts

PatTheGreat42
I think this is really cool. I think it would be cooler if it had a little webcam in it that let you see what you were aiming at remotely, but it's still pretty cool.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=8349&Product_Id=1900505
lockwolf
Thats almost worth buying, seriously!
chargoyle
Grated, air darts would be cool, but I think I can beat it: AN EASY BAKE OVEN INSIDE YOUR PC! Useless? Yes! Waste of money? Probably! But how many people do you know that can burn a CD and make cookies all with the same machine? Eh? Eh? EH!? Here it is: http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/ezbake.shtml.
naz
Very Happy
What a great thing, and the oven is worth considering buying ?
Grimboy
Isn't that a bit bad for overheating stuff?
nilsmo
I'm not sure they'll go very far... How much power can go through a USB port, anyway?
a.Bird
nilsmo wrote:
I'm not sure they'll go very far... How much power can go through a USB port, anyway?

Who cares? You can shoot darts with your mouse. That's pretty groovy man. I can imagine having some fun with my buddies, shooting darts at the backs of their necks when they aren't looking. And I don't see why you couldn't attach a small USB camera to it. I've got one that would work fine, it's like 5 years old or more.
bao
Sure that is very cool.But what is it shoot?
ericbobson
Both definitely pretty cool... But surely the cooker causes SERIOUS overheating problems... does it have a cooling fan or something with it?
TonkPilz
OMG ooooooooo!!!!! PC EZ-Bake Oven yeah all i need now is a working toilet att my comp and il be set for life
seanooi
I seriously need one of those ovens Laughing
You can just stay at the computer and not move for a few days, hahaha...
duckling
super Very Happy baking cake in the computer Very Happy nobody would believe if you had said that 15-20 years ago Very Happy
VisualProzac
True, nobody would have believed it. now you can call in to your designated company (for a laugh of course) and tell them that your computer isn't cooking your brownies and your cupholder has also stopped working and you need to know how to fix it. Then have fun with the tech support guys... Wait, is that a mean thing to do? Oh, and the link to the darts was broken - and that makes me sad. Random mods make me happy in my shorts. Yea, that's right. I said it. You know it does it for you too. Dancing
Billwaa
man, it site said the item was out. I didn't even get a chance to look at it... Sad
[FuN]goku
hmm ch33rs