FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

check my site[Update]

Hunterseaker
Pls check my latest post for the latest url and info about the new version. the info in this post is out of date

Hello everybody
I'm new here, and I wanna show my website.
pls give comments and sugestions because I need them to improve myself
website http://www.xthost.info/wallpaperheaven
pls be specific in your comments, so I get to know what is wrong, so no comments with: don't like your site, but with an explanation pls
elekis
it's good; really!!

did you use a wysiwyg prog or other thing???
hcjgh
good site! only the buttons are not nice. when you have mouse on it they look really cheep and really bad otherwise the site is good!
Isopeth
Good mmm. Very goodd
Congratulations Wink
Hunterseaker
ok thnx guys for the comments
i heard the comment about the buttons before so im gonna remove the rollover thing.
the site is build in photoshop and coded in dreamweaver
and what about the wallpapers, how are they? I know the styles are a bit the same, but i like to hear a bit of comment about them from you to
silli
Very nice, but i think it'd be better without onmouseover buttons in the menu.
Hunterseaker
I shall fix that
but I heard that comments a lot and im gonna do something about it
but now i like to hear some comment about the rest of the site and ofcourse the wallpapers. pls give comments about the style and if you would download one of my wallpapers.
Anttu^^
You got a very nice site man nice graphical layout and easy to navigate,
just have to wait that you will get some more wallpapers to your collection Cool
keep it up Wink
Jon82Brown
very nice i like the layout. the only thing is that all the wallpapers are red and you site is green it doesnt really go together well that is the only small thing other than that it is a awesome site
Hunterseaker
and what about my forum?
pls check it:
http://wallpaperheaven.frih.net/phpBB2
Metaguy
Very nice. Can say much more Very Happy
paul_indo
I llike your wallpapers, very nice.

Nice layout clean and simple, but I agree with the comment that the green clashes a bit with the wallpaper colours. I think a change of colour would look much nicer.

The thumbnail view of the wallpapers is actually the full size image, am I right?
This makes it much slower to view your wallpaper pages. Why don't you create actual thumbnail images to link to the fullsize images?
Hunterseaker
i think because im lazy Embarassed
i will change it in the future
Doraky
Looks very cool... nice design!
salman_500
hey,
nice site there man....keep it up.....
Hunterseaker
Yeah I've thaugt out a really good system to keep my site up and with that system there will be very much new wallpapers
but i need help for that system
the system is: people who make wallpapers register add my forum
and post their wallpapers and then everyone will judge them and when the reactions are very good the wallpapers will be added at my site.
but i need registrated people for that so if anyone makes wallpapers pls register ad my forum and post them. then my site will be much better
Rev. Jack
A good start. remember those less fortunate with 15 inch monitors and low bandwidth a good rule of thumb from the bad old days is 100k per page
Hunterseaker
ok i will make real thumbs soon
xeqL
Nice and original
Hunterseaker
thnx m8
mengshi200
good site,pls maintain your site style.
srijit
your site looks more like a blog. the image size is too large.
youcan get some free software like gallery or coppermine or singapore or 4images to maintain your gallery. it will look more professional Smile
Hunterseaker
ok
I've almost vacation so i will make the thumbs then
ddukki
It looks really clean, I have to applaud you for that!
Hunterseaker
thnx m8
vrooth
great Smile
it looks very nice...
make another, i would see another...
Hunterseaker
New version

Hi guys, I want to show you the new version of my website: Wallpaperheaven V2
Soon after I made the 1st version I noticed that I had to little space and it was not dynamic enough. so now I build a new version, with a compleet dynamic system.
Here is the link: http://wallpaperheaven.frih.net
Some info about the site:
You can find wallpapers and a lot of renderpacks on my site, and you can have your own personal page, were you can add your own wallpapers.

Pls give me some CnC.
awissoft
I like your sites very much, because of the fresh design.
In my opinion on your wallpaperheaven site is too much green. I would suggest to choose another colour for your texts. Also the red-text is very "hard".

Happy designing!
Hunterseaker
awissoft wrote:
I like your sites very much, because of the fresh design.
In my opinion on your wallpaperheaven site is too much green. I would suggest to choose another colour for your texts. Also the red-text is very "hard".

Happy designing!

I agree with you about the text, I will try some other colours...
Matte52
very nice site!

But I think you should raise the storage to 50 mb Very Happy

Best regards
Matte52
Hunterseaker
Matte52 wrote:
very nice site!

But I think you should raise the storage to 50 mb Very Happy

Best regards
Matte52

Storage?
What do you mean by that? the storage for users? they have unlimited storage(they can upload as many wallpapers as my webspace can provide).
I didnt noticed that I mentioned something about storage, can you pls say were you find it.