FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firefox 1.5, something wrong???

GDG
I just downloaded firefox 1.5, full version in hopes that it would fix this site that im having problems with, throughout the beta trial. When i use I.E. or Opera it opens perfectly with everything viewable, but once i use fireox 1.5 it opens everything up except for one thing.

Please go here to see, that is if you have firefox 1.5:

www.lineage2.com

If you notice or have this problem, there is a big space thats empty, there is supposed to be this like banner i guess or somethingn else. If you want to see what is supposed to be there use IE. Please help me to fix this on my PC thanks a lot!!!!

Oh and by the way firefox got much faster right now it opens up in seconds. Go Firefox. Very Happy
modak
GDG wrote:
I just downloaded firefox 1.5, full version in hopes that it would fix this site that im having problems with, throughout the beta trial. When i use I.E. or Opera it opens perfectly with everything viewable, but once i use fireox 1.5 it opens everything up except for one thing.

Please go here to see, that is if you have firefox 1.5:

www.lineage2.com

If you notice or have this problem, there is a big space thats empty, there is supposed to be this like banner i guess or somethingn else. If you want to see what is supposed to be there use IE. Please help me to fix this on my PC thanks a lot!!!!

Oh and by the way firefox got much faster right now it opens up in seconds. Go Firefox. Very Happy

Well, try reinstalling your Flash plug-in
dkbg
I don't see any problems with that site, it works perfectly in both IE and FF 1.5 for me.

It probably would have something to do with your Flash plugin as that site makes use of Flash for their main banner, so you might want to try upgrading to the latest version if you haven't already done so (Download it here). If that's not the problem, then you should offer some more specific details as to which part of the page is not appearing, so we can more easily diagnose the problem.

Also, you may wish to check out the MozillaZine forums for issues relating to Firefox and Mozilla in general.
Eyre
yep fine for me too, i suggest everything the previous posters had.

AHHH if only flash came as a default on PC's!b
n0obie4life
http://frihost.com/forums/vt-17766.html

Bleargh, look at my post Razz