FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem With Databse, and file management.

Pikokola
Ok. let's to the pint, I'm using Mambo to build my website, the problem here is... I'm not recognize that i'm using an old version of MySQL dbase. When i'm trying to restore it to my databse.. it won't work.

The other thing is, eventhough i'm put my Index.php on my public_html directory, it always show
Quote:
To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory

Anybody could help me? till now i'm still can't edit my database (MySQL) and still confuse with it's file placement (I'm trying to put a normal html file to public_html and it's still show public_html)

And there's still another problem with the apache... what should i do with this kind programs (er.. script.. or.. anyway. anything about it..)
n0obie4life
Delete the index.html file to solve the problem.
Pikokola
Thanls.. and then... how about the databases? Am I must have my SQL sever on my PC (since i don't have a internet connection except from Internet cafe),

If not, how to acces it (it's from localhost, and I'm always go timeout when try to enter this one.)
n0obie4life
It's localhost.

Make sure you have the correct username and password.
Bondings
Also, make your index file index.html or index.php instead of Index.html or Index.php . It's case sensitive.