FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

iPod Nano

jarred89
Hello I have an iPod nano and i was wondering if i buy a cord for it to plug into my sound system to i buy the Red and White end to go into the stereo and the headphone jack on the other end would this work?
boringest
you can just buy the cable with 2 3.5 mm head jacks on its end and insert them into the headphone jack
jarred89
Im going to be connecting it to my mixer and i use the headphone socket for my headphones.
Deji
jarred89 wrote:
Im going to be connecting it to my mixer and i use the headphone socket for my headphones.

sounds like you want

"Audio Jack to RCA stereo cable"

Which is basicly a headphone -> the red / white bits that go into a conventional hifi amp.

ie

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=13663235935&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=74059

hope that helps.
Scotty Too Hotty
thats exactly what i have used to put my Laptop into my schools audio system.

You coan pick these up at most stores electronics stores. In canda The Source, Circut City, Best BUy etc, in the states Radio Shack, Best Buy, Circuit City plus many many more.
jarred89
ok cool thanks but will it work if i plug it into my ipod nano?
ml
Quote:
ok cool thanks but will it work if i plug it into my ipod nano?

yes. go and buy such a overpriced piece of wire for 2.50 Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Mark999111
you can also buy dud casettes that you sitkc into your sound system, it has a wire connected to the cassette that you connect to your cdplayer, or in your case ipod. Works fine, about 2.99
KHO
Ya, US Hastings has all of this, and it really beats the $50-$500 you would pay for anything else w/ iPod in the name Neutral