FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

zomg. I think I caused teh downtime.

zomg. is it n0obie4life's fault?
ugh. damn him. it's all his fault!
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
no it wasn't. it was just coincidental
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
uh, it's not his, it's mOrpheuS' fault.
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

n0obie4life
zomg. I think I caused teh downtime

Okay. So this was what happened.

n0obie4life, the forum troll of frihost, had logged out between 11.45am and 12pm GMT+8.

n0obie4life had hit the Log out [ n0obie4life ] button on the forum.

Moments after he did it and closed his broswer, the server crashed.

zomg. I think it's my fault Sad. The server wanted me to stay on but I didn't.
But, I really had to go out...!

So, what do you think? Is it my fault? If so I know, I'm sorry Sad

and yes, mOrpheuS is in this poll again.
n0obie4life
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

I THINK THE SERVER LOVES ME Sad.

The moment after I posted this apology thing, mySQL CRASHED. ZOMG. Well, mySQL Crashed for Frihost.com only.

And according to daniel15, the CPU Load went up to ~35!!!

HELP ME.
coolclay
Um you just ruin everything don't you, lol
Monkeydog
NEVER LOG OUT AGAIN.
AND DELETE THIS POST
FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING*runs off screaming*
Daniel15
n0obie4life wrote:
The moment after I posted this apology thing, mySQL CRASHED. ZOMG. Well, mySQL Crashed for Frihost.com only

Not only did MySQL crash, the CPU Load went up to ~35!

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT Very Happy
seanooi
STAY and NEVER leave again. Laughing
tidruG
n0obie4life, if you ever log out again, I will send armies of invisible chiken monsters and Fluffy after you! (You remember Fluffy, don't you?)

So, remember:
Don't ever log out! Leave your computer on at all times. If you ever feel the need tp restart your computer, log in from someone else's computer before you restart your own!
The force, may it be, you with.
boringest
lol...sounds like the lost thingy where you have to punch in numbers every 2 hours... Laughing
n0obie4life
zOMG. FLUFFY Sad

I'll use Chitika and Google power against Fluffy! Also, froll power!

Fluffy is not a threat to us phorum frolls!
tidruG
OMG, You just killed Fluffy's twin brother!!!
Now, the real Fluffy will be MAD!!
n0obie4life
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

fluffy owned

phorum froll power!

Then

Bondings + MSN will own j00z!!!
Summer
Don't you log out again . Mad
CatBox
Is this a joke thread?

'Cause I dont get. How can a server crash because someone tried to log out?

Look even if you hit log out and then closed you browser, nothing will happend to the server. That's because your browser would have already sent the data to the server before shutting down.

Also then there's the tried and tested TCP/IP layer which will take care of all the data transmissions and will usually discard partial packets (or the wont even be sent by the client comp). If your broswer closed properly the a compleate packet will have been send.

And a server was not made by 1 year old kids, that it can crash just because some incompleate data was sent (which is quite impossible due to the safe gaurds of the TCP/IP system)
DarkGoku
seanooi wrote:
STAY and NEVER leave again. Laughing
My thoughts exactly.
Neo7
Let me get this straight...

n0obie4life has the power to crash the servers by simply clicking a button...who the hell gave him this power? They must not know him very well.
Eyre
yes n0obie, we all hate you. me especially.
Hayloe
Ahh how dare you log out! it is the cursed log out button! next time you click it, who knows what will happen, a kitten might die, someone might be run over, Every nuclear missle in the world might go off simountaneously (spelling) aimed directly at the Frihost server! AHH
n0obie4life
Neo7 wrote:

n0obie4life has the power to crash the servers by simply clicking a button...who the hell gave him this power? They must not know him very well.

It was him! The evil one who gave me the power.
Neo7
Me?! Why you no good, two timing, double crossing moderator.

*dissapears in a cloud of smoke ninja style*
n0obie4life
Neo7 wrote:
Me?! Why you no good, two timing, double crossing moderator.

*dissapears in a cloud of smoke ninja style*

I'm a

double crossing phorum froll. Not a moderator.

Get your facts right!
Neo7
Really?

The ID badge on your chest says Mod on it.

>_>
n0obie4life
That's because we don't have a "phorum froll" image. Blame Bondings.
babumuchhala
i really feel u r having a big conspiracy with Bush & Osama to crash the servers as oftenand frequently as possible Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
n0obie4life
babumuchhala wrote:
i really feel u r having a big conspiracy with Bush & Osama to crash the servers as oftenand frequently as possible Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

zOMG. How did you even know that? I'm now talking to aliens on mars through MSN Messenger (that's on earth, on mars, they use NSM Messenger). We're plotting to kill the server once and for all by plucking out the power plug at the datacenter using hidden powers that the aliens have.

I'm locating the place of the datacenter now. Apprantly, it's in the West side of the USA. Now to pin-point the location. Then we'll pluck out the power!!!

Muhahahahahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced

SSSSSSSSSSH, Bondings mustn't know of this plan. To let him know, please PM him rapidly or I'll scam Babumuchhala again.
CECIL MACLEOD
Thankfully I have no idea what you are talking about.HEHE But sure it can be your fault. WHy does anyone have to go out anyway. What really that important out there.
lockwolf
Damn you N0obie! You should stripped of your mod powers! Well, temporary at least, that would be kinda harsh.
shwetanshu
damn noobie nvr evr logout again, wenevr frihost's down, i have a heart attack Laughing
lituhanian
quote="Monkeydog"]NEVER LOG OUT AGAIN.
AND DELETE THIS POST
FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING*runs off screaming*[/quote]
lol yea do right he say
CatBox
n0obie4life wrote:
Neo7 wrote:

It was him! The evil one who gave me the power.

Use thy power wisely.

Geeesh, I dont know if I should hate you or love you. Is it fair if I toss a coin to decide? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
whplace
LOL if i had that power i would be crashing each and every server on the internet and the only one which survives would be mine.

LOL..... more traffic.........more money.............More FUN!!!

whplace
johanfh
[quote="n0obie4life"]
babumuchhala wrote:

Muhahahahahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Shhh Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced Silenced

SSSSSSSSSSH, Bondings mustn't know of this plan. To let him know, please PM him rapidly or I'll scam Babumuchhala again.

Surprised BONDINGS HELP US! THE BAD n0obie4life 'S GONE CRASH THE THING! Surprised

Luckily you CAN solve the problem. I have noticed servers are scared of me. They don't want to get in trouble when I'm around. It happens very often that someone calls: 'JohanFH I have a problem! can you look at it?' Then, I'll look at the server, wave my indexfinger to it and the computer will blush and resumes normal operation. So, n0obie4life, maybe log off when I'm logged on. There is a change the server will be to scared of me to start kidding around...

Yours,
JohanFH

Uh, just ONE little TINY question: what means zomg Wink ?
n0obie4life
Geez, it's troll talk.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zomg

Very Happy

@CatBox

Heads & Tails. If the coin falls on any of these, you shall hate me.