FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gah! Mod status has ruined me.

Texas Al
I didn't want to misuse the mod status entrusted to me by voicing opinions that might have an unfair sway due to said status.

Or rather, I knew it was okay to voice them, but thought I should carefully look over my posts before sending them to make sure I wasn't being a bully or representing FriHost in a bad light. Which was just enough extra trouble to tip the balance towards "ah heck, I'll do it tomorrow" and then procrastinating on it forever.

I've got a little more energy now so I'm back. I hope my site is still up. And I have a suggestion... when you give someone (let's say someone named Marcel) mod rights, Bondings, why not create a separate dedicated admin login (e.g. Marcel_mod) for them to use so they can still feel joyously free to post under their original account content whatever amateur and immature stuff they've always posted?

Wink

I miss everyone, and it's nice to be back. I hope I'll stick with it this time. And happy upcoming holiday season.
n0obie4life
Welcome back Texas Smile.

Quote:
Bondings, why not create a separate dedicated admin login (e.g. Marcel_admin) for them to use so they can still feel joyously free to post under their original account content whatever amateur and immature stuff they've always posted?

No need for that Razz (stares at sig)

and you aren't an admin, just a moderator Razz
Bondings
Nice to see you back Texas Al. Very Happy
SunburnedCactus
Yeehah!!

...sorry.
CatBox
Aw, people are entitled to their opininons.

Who like a person who has no stance on anything anyway. Like something like the what yoda (or someone else) says, "there is only do or not do"
icedGEEK
n0obie4life wrote:
Welcome back Texas Smile.

Quote:
Bondings, why not create a separate dedicated admin login (e.g. Marcel_admin) for them to use so they can still feel joyously free to post under their original account content whatever amateur and immature stuff they've always posted?

No need for that Razz (stares at sig)

and you aren't an admin, just a moderator Razz

See look! No more panic!
Lol.
Texas Al
Yeah, I meant moderator. Whatever. One of the dudes with the cattle prods.

I think I know what I'll do that will contribute to the community without abusing the bully-pulpit. I'll try my hand at net-fiction. Watch out.
ignition
Sup again...welcome back. Stick around this time Wink